HELP Me

I am looking for an indicator or EA , which helps to take trade on one click,

as i trade EURUSD

USDCHF

EURJPY

so i want to take trades fast , when i press F9 or go for new trade , the ox open and than click buy than ok than close etc etc takes lot of time, till than my rates in the other trades goes away.

Is there any indicator ro EA that helps in Mt4 that can take trades on one click and close so i can be little faster in taking trades ...

Thanks

[-O<[-O<

• 2 weeks later...

as i trade EURUSD

USDCHF

EURJPY

so i want to take trades fast , when i press F9 or go for new trade , the ox open and than click buy than ok than close etc etc takes lot of time, till than my rates in the other trades goes away.

Is there any indicator ro EA that helps in Mt4 that can take trades on one click and close so i can be little faster in taking trades ...

Thanks

[-O<[-O<

Until someone can share such ea, here is a "dumb" way that I used in the past that may (or may not) help:

I have a separate MT4 installed for each currency pair I want to trade. In your case, you can open three of them, one each for EURUSD, USDCHF, and EURJPY. If you have sufficient screen space, size the MT4 side by side opened on the same screen. And you can also have the order window already opened on each of these. Just make sure the buy or sell button you need is shown on your screen for all three pairs at the same time.

Now when the time to trade comes for all three currency pairs, you still need to click three times, one each for each currency.

Not very elegant, but still fast, most of the required work and time for opening the chart and opening the order windows were already done BEFORE the trades come.

AFTER you have entered all the trades, then you can take your time to come back and click ok to close the order windows, and to place stop or target, etc.

It worked for me, not sure if it will work for you, just sharing an idea.

Nowadays, I use a broker that has a java trading platform, and has 1-click trading capability already built-in.

Edited by dukeaugustus

as i trade EURUSD

USDCHF

EURJPY

Thanks

[-O<[-O<

Your best solution is a script - not an EA or Indicator. Google search using the search string "Buy w SL TP without confirmation" - you will find the corresponding Sell without confirmation script there too. Instantaneous action.

Edited by FxNewbie