The Currency Strength Meter System

This system isnt mine but i have been using it with some success and wanted to share. I will be going live with this system this week.

The system is based on a tool (not indicator but external tool) called "Currency Strength Meter"

Be sure to read here to find out how it works

http://www.currencystrengthmeter.com/currency-strength-meter-explained/

Download here

http://www.currencystrengthmeter.com/

The System:

I got this system from one of the videos on the site in which someone had contacted the owner with a way he gains profit using the tool. I tried it and it does work but make sure spreads are now higher than 3 pips to be on the safe side.

You buy or sell on any difference of 5 points between two currencies.

So lets say EUR is 7.00 and JPY is 1.10

You would BUY the EUR

If the USD is 6.20 and the EUR is 0.00

you would SELL the USD

There is plenty of resources on that site but be sure to check out the videos but this is how it works

I use a SL of 10 pips and a TP of 5 pips.

Here is the record for my latest trades on demo.

http://i.imgur.com/ZogT1.jpg

Patrick the CMS 3.0.6 cannot be installed we have to look at it only online. There is some problem with registration. I already asked Henry but he didn't answered. When EUR 0.00 and USD 6.20 expect reversal! You should buy EUR! But wait for a green candle.

Don't mix high red and low blue currencies because the trend is on the end - exhausted trend before reversal!

Hermes

Edited by hermes

Patrick the CMS 3.0.6 cannot be installed we have to look at it only online. There is some problem with registration. I already asked Henry but he didn't answered. When EUR 0.00 and USD 6.20 expect reversal! You should buy EUR! But wait for a green candle.

Don't mix high red and low blue currencies because the trend is on the end - exhausted trend before reversal!

Hermes

Thanks Hermes,

I have always wondered about when the trend will exhaust itself if you trade the direction of the currency meter.

This is a good hint.

4xxxx

The problem is when you put a few meters on platform every one is telling something else! Like mad gypsy brothers. One can get headache but confused for sure. It is not good idea to watch many meters but compare meters with real pairs charts how true the meter is. Many times meter says uptrend and it is only pullback! Always check 3 TFs before enter a trade. Eg. 4H-1H-and on M15 trade. They should agree in trend direction! Sometimes on the smallest TF pullback happens, wait with the trade until pullback is over = trade pullbacks.

Hermes