Gannzilla by Artem Kalashnikov

Actually at my place its never quiet, so thought it would be better writing, and again with my Indian English accent, it would have been a trouble for most us here ))) otherwise someone gonna hurt real bad © - Russell Peters

Thank you very much Jay007. It would be even nice if we have voice over . Or My vlc media player not decoding audio properly..

thanks any way ,

bhargav

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually at my place its never quiet, so thought it would be better writing, and again with my Indian English accent, it would have been a trouble for most us here ))) otherwise someone gonna hurt real bad © - Russell Peters

Okay .. Dont mind . Me too Indian .. so I can understand your problem. Thanks any way.. for taking time to explain.

bhargav

Here we go, here is the link to

Here I have tried to predict future time reversal for the next day.

Will do one more vdo, showing how to calculate support and resistance and how price and time together can be used for trading.

All this is not my stuff, it is just the translation of the youtube vdo's

Thanks,

Jay

EDIT: At one place in the vdo, i wrote increment of 4/5 pips that setting is not for time, its a mistake, we will need that for price

Thx but I still dont understand why you stopped turning the square at that certain point/angle.....

I stopped it because I was satisfied that I have found the best possible combination of diagonals of the square intersecting the time marked in green.

The task is simple

Step 1: Mark the reversal on the previous day, using 5M

Step 2: Mark the reversal on Ganzilla

Step 3: Depending on the day,volatility you have to choose which figure best intersects the time values in Ganzilla.

Now why we need that some crazy figures/shape should intersect with our marked values, B'coz as per Gannology if you have a price or time from the past you can find an angle if you connect them and all the values which will fall on that angle are possible support and resistance or time reversals.

Step 4: Mark the data you got from Gannzilla on the future day

N that sums it all

Thx but I still dont understand why you stopped turning the square at that certain point/angle.....

• 1 month later...

No problem Jay007, I am sure you had a lot of things going on.

About this book, I´ve read this already. And some others from Ferrera and Walker. Wachted some movies about gann too. I think we can start talking about it..... what do you think ?

And if it´s possible you could upload your video again please.

Hey Guys,

I didnt check your posts, first you guys please go through this book

Patrick Mikula - The Definitive Guide to Forecasting Using W.D.Ganns Square of Nine and then we can talk about Gannzilla, ok?

Thanks,

Jay

I will upload the video soon

No problem Jay007, I am sure you had a lot of things going on.

About this book, I´ve read this already. And some others from Ferrera and Walker. Wachted some movies about gann too. I think we can start talking about it..... what do you think ?

And if it´s possible you could upload your video again please.

No problem Jay, If someone else here have this video please upload !!!!

Jay, the method that guy used in his video works ? I mean, reading about Gann I couldn´t find something that works in a very short period of time. My doubt about that video is how he placed the big square having the times marked. And he seems to have 00:15 in the center.

Sorry mate, I was not able to find the video on hdd, seems I have deleted it, please ask someone who have already downloaded.

It works, but takes skills and lots of your time, and of course cumbersome, since your doing it manually, I know people have programmed scripts, where u just put in the lines on the chart and what type of geometric figure it fits in is automatically calculated.

You read about Gann, but it seems not very well, you should know one thing

If price reacted at particular price and time we can find the future time and price by using square, means if suppose you have resistance at 1.5250 then you can go up and go down in degrees and get future resistance and support, same with time

No problem Jay, If someone else here have this video please upload !!!!

Jay, the method that guy used in his video works ? I mean, reading about Gann I couldn´t find something that works in a very short period of time. My doubt about that video is how he placed the big square having the times marked. And he seems to have 00:15 in the center.

Thanks for you feed back Jay. I know we can find future time and price using square, I was only saying in a 15M chart, like the video.

It works, but takes skills and lots of your time, and of course cumbersome, since your doing it manually, I know people have programmed scripts, where u just put in the lines on the chart and what type of geometric figure it fits in is automatically calculated.

You read about Gann, but it seems not very well, you should know one thing

If price reacted at particular price and time we can find the future time and price by using square, means if suppose you have resistance at 1.5250 then you can go up and go down in degrees and get future resistance and support, same with time

Hi Jay,

My only problem here is to put the geometric figure correctly. The rest I´ve got already. Can you help me only with that ? On how to place the geometric figure ? May be with some pictures.

actually thats the reason you use fifteen minutes interval on ganzilla and see the geometric figure lining them and then on the outer circle we get the possible future reversals time

The geometric figure is a personal choice, almost 90% of the time it will be a square, a little less it will be a pentagon, the geometric figure also depends on how many swings the price had on your time frame, and likewise you will get future prediction, understand?

Hi Jay,

My only problem here is to put the geometric figure correctly. The rest I´ve got already. Can you help me only with that ? On how to place the geometric figure ? May be with some pictures.

Yes I understand that. But not always the swing time marked align with the angles of the square. How can I post a picture here ? I think it would be easier to show my doubt.

The geometric figure is a personal choice, almost 90% of the time it will be a square, a little less it will be a pentagon, the geometric figure also depends on how many swings the price had on your time frame, and likewise you will get future prediction, understand?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
here is the video which is made by Jay007. Thanks to Jay007.

Can sm1 please upload the ganzilla video once again, on mediafire? will be a great help.

I have read both the parts of Patrick Mikula books.. fortunately got the ganzilla as well on that same time... started looking aspects which is helpfull, but so far have not been able to utilise the Sq of 9 Hexagon etc and not been able to link time and price on the ganzilla software...

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...