Gannzilla by Artem Kalashnikov

Does anybody know how to use Gannzilla? Here is this software:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/61m9cw

I believe it was created by Artem Kalashnikov or Kalashnikov Artem.

If you know how to use it, can you please show us all how to use it?

Thanks,

Unclepips

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you think its something valuable ?

Hi,

this particular program has all the information in regarding to geometry trading that Michael Jenkins is referring too. And of course the SQ9 etc...

If you search in youtube, a guy by the name of Aldik is using Ganzilla to predict some nice turning point. The only problem is he speaks in Russian. It would be nice if had done one in English also.

thanks,

Unclepips

Gannzilla v8.8c

Hi,

this particular program has all the information in regarding to geometry trading that Michael Jenkins is referring too. And of course the SQ9 etc...

If you search in youtube, a guy by the name of Aldik is using Ganzilla to predict some nice turning point. The only problem is he speaks in Russian. It would be nice if had done one in English also.

thanks,

Unclepips

Hi unclepips,

I tried to install running the gannzilla.exe but returned with error failing to start because swedll32.dll is not found. This is in the zipped folder. How do I get this to work. With all the different files in the zipped folder, what do I need to do to get gannzilla to work. A guideline to do this is much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Khai

Edited by prosper888

Hi,

thanks,

Unclepips

Did you figure it out?

@prosper888

No installation is required for Gannzilla. Just Unzip and use it.

Hi FFRT,

I unzipped it then clicked on gannzilla.exe. This gave the error "This application has failed to start because swedll32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem". I tried different versions of gannzilla but all failed with the same error. Any clue. Thanks.

Edit: I worked that out. Dragged both the swedll32 and Gannzilla to the desk top, it now open. @1:12 am.

Edited by prosper888

This is just Gann Wheel Ring with most versatile features, covering all aspects of Square of 9 and other Wheel Charts used by Gann.

Read Patrick Mikula - Definitive Guide to Using Square of Nine,

http://www.2shared.com/document/7mAlgJuX/Patrick_Mikula_-_The_Definitiv.html

The Gann Pyramid Squares of Nine Essentials - Daniel Ferrera

I trust both the books are easily available on this forum as well as one can find it easily over simple google search

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am working on it, since I never attempted such a thing before.

About the video link, he only showed how to predict future time reversal, but I found a webinar on youtube (more than an hour) which clearly showed how to trade using some function of Ganzilla and predict future price and time reversal.

I will upload as soon as I finish it with simple language

Thanks,

Jay

Jay would you be able to tell us how was he doing it? or better would you be able to record similar video in english pls if you have time.

TIA

Regards

Hank

I am working on it, since I never attempted such a thing before.

About the video link, he only showed how to predict future time reversal, but I found a webinar on youtube (more than an hour) which clearly showed how to trade using some function of Ganzilla and predict future price and time reversal.

I will upload as soon as I finish it with simple language

Thanks,

Jay

eagerly waiting ..

Thanks in advance

bhargav

Here we go, here is the link to

Here I have tried to predict future time reversal for the next day.

Will do one more vdo, showing how to calculate support and resistance and how price and time together can be used for trading.

All this is not my stuff, it is just the translation of the youtube vdo's

Thanks,

Jay

EDIT: At one place in the vdo, i wrote increment of 4/5 pips that setting is not for time, its a mistake, we will need that for price

Edited by Jay007