Strong System

Guest FloridaTrader

Hey Danny

Thanks for your excellent postings and shares. Question, how do you think this would work on the 4H Chart?

Also, can you give us the instructions in English?

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guys

What's make this system better is it's simplicity !

Simple is Better :)

About Manuals i think it's in German and there is nothing new except how to install indicators.

System is based on 2 EMAs and you can use it with any other systems or indies you liked !!!

@ Deorn

You're right, current market conditions important then any systems indies and one should have check first before trade

@ Florida Trader

Always good to check Trend on Higher TF first and than trade the Trend on Lower TF

Regards

Danny

Guest FloridaTrader
Guys

What's make this system better is it's simplicity !

Simple is Better :)

About Manuals i think it's in German and there is nothing new except how to install indicators.

System is based on 2 EMAs and you can use it with any other systems or indies you liked !!!

@ Florida Trader

Always good to check Trend on Higher TF first and than trade the Trend on Lower TF

Regards

Danny

Thanks my friend, you're The Best!

Mine had 7 indicators and a template but no arrows.

Guys

Rechecked the indicators and templates from the 1st post and it works as it should :)

( In archive there are seven indicators + template + manual )

Arrow indicator works on 1H Time Frame only !

http://i.imgur.com/RKyXn.gif

Regards

Danny

Edited by Danny

Guest FloridaTrader
Found that out the dumb way but changed it to all timeframes.

Hey my friend, I tried on all time frames, but arrows only show on 1H. Do you have the arrows on all time frames? If so, can you post how you made the changes to all time frames? Thanks

Guest FloridaTrader
choose the signal_close_h1 indi - visualisation option change to all timeframes

Duh, I should have known that (I should have taken my smart pills today). Thanks for the assistance my friend and your great contributions to this forum.

Best Regards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks, so it's not working for everyone. Another of those that create excitement for downloads but just don't work.

Just to quote another User: "There is already a proven system, why do people still look for other downloads?" Have a look at these threads:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18276-Forex-income-map?p=239352&viewfull=1#post239352

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/18841-SHARE-10-pips-daily-system?p=243852#post243852

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/19406-%28req%29-The-Trading-phenom?p=243853#post243853

hahahahahaha........everyone still looking for the best system ever even a holy grail... there are many indicators that was sharing here and some are good just trying to use them and mix one another than became your own templates...stick to it and obey your own rule..

i do still searching for indicators that would be a nice adding to my templates if still there is some...but i just look here in this forum and this forum still a good one....

happy trading