Ken Chow's Super structure trading

munchun

Don't bother ".DS_Store" file, It is a mac system file similar to desktop.ini in windows

Regarding Ken chow, it was hyped too much when it was launched. I remember that price was around $10k :D

Main takeaway from this course is his structure. He is calculating the measured move in a different way (I have tried to replicate and managed to get it on Daily chart, but on lower time frames lots of false signals).

He himself moved to harmonic patterns trading now. May be he is expanding his measured move on harmonic patterns.

Don't bother ".DS_Store" file, It is a mac system file similar to desktop.ini in windows

Regarding Ken chow, it was hyped too much when it was launched. I remember that price was around $10k :D

Main takeaway from this course is his structure. He is calculating the measured move in a different way (I have tried to replicate and managed to get it on Daily chart, but on lower time frames lots of false signals).

He himself moved to harmonic patterns trading now. May be he is expanding his measured move on harmonic patterns.

His approach is very good, it is simple. I think he shot himself in the foot going to harmonic pattern trading.

I don´t use his signals to trade because they are late, I am integrating his structure with VSA which allows you to trade at the "danger points" with tight stops. The super structure trading is very good method of analysis with the measure moves and time ranges, it works. Good to manage the trade and have an idea of where the price might go.

His approach is very good, it is simple. I think he shot himself in the foot going to harmonic pattern trading.

I don´t use his signals to trade because they are late, I am integrating his structure with VSA which allows you to trade at the "danger points" with tight stops. The super structure trading is very good method of analysis with the measure moves and time ranges, it works. Good to manage the trade and have an idea of where the price might go.

All the best @logicgate.