(REQ) Metastock Pro 11 RT without Esignal

goffredomameli

Hi,I am looking for MT 11 rt in order to configure it with metaserver and third party data....

Now I am using MT 10 on windows XP but it does not work properly on w7...so...I read on equis forum that metastock 11 works fine on w7.

I have downloaded MT 11 for esignal but it asks me for account...obviously...

So,where I can find normal MT 11 rt?

thank's

In order to transfer rt data to one software to metastock you must use metaserver.

I use ThinkOrSwim (TOS). Can I transfer RT data from TOS to any other trading platform using metaserver? For example: Can I transfer RT data from TOS to TradeGuider?

you have to show the Intraday data format of TOS - without this information nobody can give you an answer

Thanks Sixer,

I think I know where to find that. Does the MetaServer have its own format requirements that I need to syncronize with or can it be customized? Maybe there's a user's manual somewhere that I can find out what it can do?

Seniors, kindly start a thread, what datafeeder (with medicine) should one use to monitor charts real time.

Bro. goffredomameli, has already given good piece of information to use metaserver- to export data from metatrader to metastock,dynamic trader and also to globalserver for adget.

sorry for not so precise answer but u can explore following links

http://www.filecrop.com/METASTOCK-11-PRO.html

http://www.4shared.com/folder/ZQ0qU6ZQ/MetaStock_11_Pro.html

First of all I shot down antivirus...then during installation,at the end, it appears an error message:"IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND DISK...".

Then I click "IGNORE" and go on.....but when I start metastock it appears another error message:"YOUR LOCAL DATA FILES WILL STOP BEING UPDATE IF YOU SHUT DOWN THE FILE SERVER.DO YOU STILL WANT TO TERMINATE THE FILE SERRVER?".

Obviously I click not but it does not go.....metastock does not open....

Edited by goffredomameli