[Req] MarketDelta 10.5.5 or newer?

Aeddi

Hey guys, today I`ve downloaded historical data via DTN Market Access on my MD 10.6.8 (TransAct), however I couldn`t download it earlier (error -20013:not authorized). Maybe MD developers have opened access to history for non-subscribed users again? http://postimage.org/image/fkthjy3kt/ http://postimage.org/image/fkthjy3kt/ Edited by Magellan
image inserted

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, today I`ve downloaded historical data via DTN Market Access on my MD 10.6.8 (TransAct), however I couldn`t download it earlier (error -20013:not authorized). Maybe MD developers have opened access to history for non-subscribed users again? http://postimage.org/image/fkthjy3kt/ http://postimage.org/image/fkthjy3kt/

Hi Magellan,

Can you confirm that the DTTN Market Access is still working with your TransAct MD version? I have just tried again but still got error and can't download historical data

At this moment the only solution is to pay... Market Delta Charts (with DTN access as well) or an IQ FEED or ESIGNAL data package.

The others (Zen Fire, IB, Transact) don't give historical datas but just real.

All the others borkers work in Market Delta Charts only by Market Delta Trader. So for example if you get an AMP demo throught CQG it works only by MD Trader and only in real time...the historycal is given by MD only if you pay the plat.

And that's all.

Can anyone confirm that this solution works?

IQ Feed charges around $90 plus exchange fees for futures. It's still an expensive solution.

copied hxxp://ruforum.mt5.c0m/threads/27067-torgovlya-po-market-profile-footprint.-chtenie-lenti.-stakan-kotirovok/page30 #593

As for the Market Delta ... and Stories ..

Resource for the history import for Delta Market regardless of the version ready .. A link can be provided after January 1, version 11, for the following reasons:

1. Last week, many went story

2. This week's story again has stopped

3. To date, the history is loaded as before and DTNma server works as before, but only on newer versions of the early versions of the story in the demo mode and Crack is not available (only available with license) ... Ie for version 10 6 8 (crack) History will not even have a real account ...

4. Market Delta is updated almost every two weeks and currently have version 11 1s3 ....

Once out 11 1 1 or 11 2 (apparently soon) will appreciate the story will go in the presence of crack or not .. If it all remains as before, because at the moment the story is and as usual .. If there is no history and DTNma server is fully closed, then open the link to the resource to import stories for MD regardless of the version (in this case the version of the MD will not play any role), as the online katirovki the day go by ...

____ As an option:

Have a broker that provides access to the MD in the MD Trader CQG but not through and through OEC .... History normally ship, including ...

Ie the need to reinstall the MD Trayder ...

Try .. The only difference in the readings of asset prices:

For example 6E see 1.3200 and 132.00 in the broker ...

Ie price will be displayed differently, but this setting can be changed in most of MD ...

Here's the link, see: hxxp://www.danielstrading.c0m/offers/970/297/?intl=0

Best regards to you!

Edited by votelaz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...