RobinVol EA

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FloridaTrader
Belive me guys, there is no product which can not be cracked.

So i hope that some skillfull coder is able to do that.

Take it from someone that has been around a lot longer. There are programs and systems that can't be cracked. I have three trading systems (one Ninjatrader and two Metatrader) that can't be cracked and shared. Let's not presume that everything can be cracked.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Take it from someone that has been around a lot longer. There are programs and systems that can't be cracked. I have three trading systems (one Ninjatrader and two Metatrader) that can't be cracked and shared. Let's not presume that everything can be cracked.

I know for sure, that this is not true. EVERY software is crackable, EVERY. And i know what i'm talking about belive me.

We are talking about EA which cost several hundred dollars.

I'm in the software industry for about 25 yeards now

There is high tech softare on the market ( you can't imagine ) which costs several ten thousands dollars and they all were cracked sooner or later.

It's just a question of the demand / prestige for that, that's all.

No Cracker, will take this massive endeavour for maybe 2-3 people - it's just easy as that.

But let's keep to the topic guys

Guest FloridaTrader
I know for sure, that this is not true. EVERY software is crackable, EVERY. And i know what i'm talking about belive me.

We are talking about EA which cost several hundred dollars.

I'm in the software industry for about 25 yeards now

There is high tech softare on the market ( you can't imagine ) which costs several ten thousands dollars and they all were cracked sooner or later.

It's just a question of the demand / prestige for that, that's all.

No Cracker, will take this massive endeavour for maybe 2-3 people - it's just easy as that.

But let's keep to the topic guys

I guess you are making a lot of posting errors on this forum. Let me correct you in your statement (again). You stated that no product can't be cracked (not an EA). Let me bring to your attention of the three systems that can't be cracked ... first, the STAR SuperTradingSystem, TradeBuilder Classic and Nexgen T3. But then again, with your vast forex experience (or in my opinion, obvious big lack there of), claim these have been cracked or can be cracked. To date, these programs haven't been cracked. Since you are a programmer, why don't you purchase these systems and try to crack them. If you don't want the challenge, then stop making b.s. postings on this forum.

As far as keeping the topic in progress, you made an inaccurate statement and you should be able to take the heat when those that do know the forex prove you wrong.

Again dude, what a big waste of time, i'm not here to start senseless discussion with "know - it - all - guys" when they apparently know nothing at all.

Just quit it, or do you insist of haveing always the last word? Seems so, then i give you the satisfaction ( AGAIN )

you know it all, and i'm again wrong.

Hopefully if your ego is satisfied now, we can get back to topic, if you allow us to do so...

Guest FloridaTrader

Actually a former forex mentor for several years to students that are presently doing very well with their forex trading. I'm a programmer that developed popular trading systems that are still in use and I never sold any of them. I do very well trading full time and now in my 19th year.

Let this thread topic continue if you don't mind and hint: lose the b.s. new guy.

Sorry my friends on this forum. We are used to seeing postings from new traders that can't act appropriately on this forum.

Hello people

this is my first post so please sorry if i do it wrong here.

But where should i post now my further request for Roben Val 2.0 ?

Is this the right place or should i use the other thread, a bit confused now :-/

P.S Please forgive me for this statement. i don't want to come in naiks side and fore sure don't want to

add fuel to the fire, but he is right. I am a 30 years experienced programmer ( and yes i know i'm an old guy :-/ )

Mostly dedicated for companys trying to develop protection systems for software.

There is no software which can't be cracked, fore sure. Although there is one exception but

this is quite complicated to explain, nevertheless - what i'm telling you guys here and almost everytime

the companys i'm working for " There is no 100% protection, the only thing we can do is to make

it so hard for the crackers that they don't even think of starting this task, it's sad but true.

Just take this simpe example which i tell my students, Whenever a computer is connected to

the internet, it can be cracked - ALWAYS. It's just a matter of time and will and of course knowledge

There is just one protection against it - disconnection from the net...

Guest FloridaTrader

Welcome to the forum. This is the correct place to make the request and it has already been requested. You can also make a request too my friend. I've been doing this for many years and the three systems I have that haven't been cracked yet are the TradeBuilder Classic, STAR SuperTradingSystem and the Nexgen T3 System. I'm not sure if you have any knowledge of these systems but many have tried for years to crack these and have been unsuccessful. I only trade one of these systems currently. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that they can't be cracked, they haven't been cracked yet.

Again, welcome to this forum and I hope you succeed with your forex trading. Gave you your first "thanks". Please continue with your postings.

Edited by FloridaTrader