hxxp://www.4shared.c0m/rar/zSDjAsTp/1hrtf.html

Guys n gyals...K.I.S.S. put indis and template in the correct folders

Time frame: 1hr tf

to go LONG

1: trendalt_alert crosses 0.00 and goes blue Long

2: Make sue COG bands are curving upwards

3: Make sure SHI channel is also in upward direction

4: Candles are below mid-line of TMA band

5: Candle may have touched and created a semaphore 2 but a 3 is definitely better (EVEYONE always goes on about this one is a repainter)

6: _barclose is blue

7: supdem box has appeared

I use all the above to determine my Long.....no indi is perfect so a combo just makes it better

You may have a better indi that you may favour ..if so there is no harm in takin gone or 2 out and changing for one you may like

remember this is MY METHOD and how i trade..every single one of you will find another way to trade as we are all indivdual HUMAN beings!!

EVEN if i go into it in depth how i trade it many of you will query it..it is HUMAN nature we all see in may ways ..NO ONE WAY is the right way

Its not a bad thing this is how we come up with our own trading styles

My self on a 1hr tf would be very hapy with getting 20-30pips out of a trade as in LONDON and US session i can get 60 net PIPs form 2-3 opportunities

with correct money management. Once 60 is made I am out!!! never stay too long in the market (this is also part of my trading othere may differ)

the world is big place go and enjoy it..the whole reason why i am sure we all trade or want to know how to is because

we do not want to be a NUMBER stuck in the rat race we do trading to get a better life

Good Luck

A pic to see what it looks like

hxxp://www.m3diafire.c0m/?3ntdy2mt3236kc9

Oops i forgot to say if you do use it say on a 15tf for entries whilst using the 1hr for TREND make sure you go in the settings of supdem indi and change it to 15

as it will give a better o/s o/b or if say you are using 2 lots to maybe close 1 lot off and bring the other to entry and letting it ride until it is exhausted at for example the 3 semaphore or the top of the COG bands on the 1hr tf

This is my way of saying thanks to all other who post of good forum like this and help to make life easier...i didn't program this but is kinda one of the ways i use MT4 to interpret the market using bigger time frames

You are welcome to tweak is and scrutinze it...give me some feedback...and a "thanks"