I Love Trading

Don't let our money lost due to cheated by broker that we use. And may be, some people hate trading because they get big loss because of it.

Yeah, choosing a trustworthy broker is very important, so we will not get scam.

Yup, maybe they don't know anything and just think that they get big loss because of their own act not because their broker.

So it very important too, to make sure that broker we use is a trustworthy broker. I'm sure with choose a right broker, that trustworthy and give us what we need for trading with a good quality will very help our trading activity more better.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Love Trading when I profit more. Then I am so happy.

And when i loss then I learn something and share with others to get a good strategy to avoid this loss.

Always i love to share with others Specially New learners.

Because I main Profession is Forex Learning in online.

Thanks

Biodun

I Love Trading when I profit more. Then I am so happy.

And when i loss then I learn something and share with others to get a good strategy to avoid this loss.

Always i love to share with others Specially New learners.

Because I main Profession is Forex Learning in online.

Thanks

Biodun

I think, most of traders will feel happy after getting profit when trading, include my self. But we also have to be happy if we get loss to. Because we will know our mistake and we can make our trading be more better.

I think, most of traders will feel happy after getting profit when trading, include my self. But we also have to be happy if we get loss to. Because we will know our mistake and we can make our trading be more better.

That's right, experience is the best teacher for us to do more better on everything that we do.

I think if we love what we do, we will try very hard to doing that. So if we can't love trading, I think it will be hard for us to success on this bussiness.

That's right, experience is the best teacher for us to do more better on everything that we do.

I think if we love what we do, we will try very hard to doing that. So if we can't love trading, I think it will be hard for us to success on this bussiness.

If we do everything with sincerity and intentions, surely the result will be maximal. That's why I love trading, because I'm sincere and intent to do so, although trading results can not be consistent, but it does not make me despair.

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome this Business. These are days mostly popular business is Forex. Most of the people want to learn how to make money through Forex.

Forex is one of the popular business among the public. But not everyone is suited to this business, and not a few people who decided to trading. Only people who have mental strength, which can survive in forex so they can enjoy the result of his labors.

Forex is one of the popular business among the public. But not everyone is suited to this business, and not a few people who decided to trading. Only people who have mental strength, which can survive in forex so they can enjoy the result of his labors.

True, only those who are willing to learn and practice hard. Without those two, it's difficult to be a trader.

Guest FloridaTrader

Forex is not considered a popular business. Over 98% of the population has no idea what the forex is. Most of my friends are totally confused as to what I do and the majority of them are business people.

I think most of the times, newbies have high expectation to earn big bucks from Forex trading. Without proper knowledge they think they can doubled up their money in the shortest time. So when they failed, the easiest way to pity themselves is to put the blame on the brokers. That could affect not only the broker's reputation but also the existing traders because that's where our money is... with the brokers.

True, only those who are willing to learn and practice hard. Without those two, it's difficult to be a trader.

Exactly. If we wanna get profit consistently in forex, we have to learn and practice to hone our trading skills to be better and more better. We have to patient when facing a problem. There is a solution to every problem.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
I love trading too, I wouldn't be trading for almost a year if I didn't love it. You gotta enjoy what you do to be really good at it. :)

Maybe the opposite...you must be good at it to enjoy what you do.

Guest FloridaTrader
By loving trading or something else which i'm doing now, would make me do it sincerely and i can feel more comfortable while doing it.

I'm confused as to why you love trading when you are still in the demo phase as you stated. One doesn't love demo trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
I usually had the feeling which someone is usually starting place after place together with many user names

As well as I recently discovered which Nureyev popped this also place at FF

Should you truly received one thing to mention, lee. I really like exchanging and also everything that retreats into this. It truly is this kind of knowledge, particularly looking back again around the journey to date, this beatings, plus the successes alike. p this a single community.

mdenamul, you were banned for spamming us (and making weird postings). Please don't make nonsense posting such as these.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Trading can be said of gambling, but also can be said is not gambling.

All depends on each individual.

I have 16 years in the trading world .. and if in saying I love him, then my answer is I do not like it but try to understand it

Why? because of the risk that we must bear sometimes too big.

You never know what will happen after you click Buy or Sell. that there is a fight you with your own beliefs at the time.

I favor the exchange of money in real business instead of electronically.

So when people ask "Do you love Forex? Then my answer is" I do not love forex but trying to understand it to this day 16 years ago

Indonesia language...

Trading dapat di katakan judi namun juga dapat dikatakan bukan judi.

Semua tergantung dari masing-masing individu.

Saya sudah 16 tahun di dunia trading.. dan jika di katakan saya mencintainya, maka jawaban saya adalah saya tidak menyukainya tapi berusaha memahaminya

Mengapa ? karena resiko yang harus kita tanggung kadang terlalu besar.

Anda tidak pernah tahu apa yang akan terjadi setelah anda melakukan click Buy atau Sell. yang ada adalah anda bertarung dengan keyakinan anda sendiri saat itu.

Saya lebih menyukai bisnis pertukaran uang secara real bukan secara elektronik.

Jadi ketika orang bertanya "Apakah anda mencintai Forex ? maka jawaban saya " Saya tidak mencintai forex namun berusaha memahaminya sampai hari ini sejak 16 tahun lalu"

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

If you are a forex player, then

You are not allowed to say "I love forex" before you will understand the real forex soul ..

Forex can make you become rich at Forex but also can make you frustrated that eventually force you to commit suicide .. because forex cruelty beyond cruelty of any business ..

Forex has never known compassion .. that there is only interest of the whole community

Jika anda pemain forex..

Anda tidak boleh berkata " Saya mencintai forex " sebelum anda mengerti akan jiwa forex sesungguhnya..

Forex dapat membuatmu menjadi kaya sekali namun forex juga dapat membuatmu frustasi yang akhirnya memaksa anda untuk bunuh diri..karena kekejaman forex melebihi kekejaman bisnis apapun..

Forex tidak pernah mengenal belas kasihan.. yang ada adalah kepentingan semata dari seluruh komunitasnya

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone here is foolish to not RECOGNIZE trading is GAMBLING......

THIS GUY HERE IS A LIAR>>>>>>>>>>>>Screw you Raymond........

Wake Up FOOLS......NO BROKER like this FOOL HERE LOVES TRADING>>>>>>>

THEY LOVE YOU TO TRADE/GAMBLE

THEY SIMPLY HEDGE YOUR POSITION SAME WAY AS IF YOU ARE AT A BUCKETSHOP.....

So BOSTON TECH fool here is working on building the FOREX MYTH in your minds but soon after you look at their startup business plan you would notice that this is the biggest SCAM IN HISTORY......and this fool would never speculate....

sorry had to be honest......

ANY OTHER FOOL WHO talks about real accounts and he is SPECULATING.....like this guy florida trader.....ask him to show account results....

ALL LIES>>>.....

Search , gamblers ruin......

so do I... I love trading too

Hi.No doubt trading is good business. Most of the persons do trading and they are now rich persons. But fact is that only those persons are happy to do trading who knows how to do work and how make money.Feelings of every person is different because each person have different skills.Those Who knows about trading they love to trade but those who does not know they are like blind persons.