Amibroker 5.50 full

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

problem in ami5.5

I have a strange problem in ami5.5 - if I draw trend lines in the charts & I switch to weekly the drawn trend lines do not show up in the weekly & also vice versa

just study layers -

"Layers are like pieces of transparent plastic. You can put drawings on them. Layers can be made visible or invisible. This allows to show/hide drawings placed on given layer without affecting the drawings placed on other layers"

its easy to sort out :x

Thanks FFRT and Bill! I followed your instruction and reinstall AB. Although the original warning message is gone, I got another "Lisence Error" message with the new installed platform. Do I miss something like the "Brokey.dll" or something? I already replaced the Brokey.dll with the cracked version. Very much appreciated with your kind assistance!

Thanks FFRT and Bill! I followed your instruction and reinstall AB. Although the original warning message is gone, I got another "Lisence Error" message with the new installed platform. Do I miss something like the "Brokey.dll" or something? I already replaced the Brokey.dll with the cracked version. Very much appreciated with your kind assistance!

Creating A Virtual Operating System

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/19316-(REQ)-Ofa-Software?p=243816&viewfull=1#post243816