Martingale Hedge EA

Hi,

Its simple martingale hedge EA from cmillion...seems work!

Note:After attaching the EA on chart, open the first trade manually rest will do the EA automatically. Add 0 to step for 5 digit brokers.

Any timeframe any pairs. Step can be 10-20 for good results.

Not for backtests for this type of EAs only forward tests... ;-)

http://minus.com/mCtzK8Bhc/

Enjoy

Hi !

How much money I can use with 0.01 lot . And how is about leverage ?

Many thanks

Hi,

Note:After attaching the EA on chart, open the first trade manually rest will do the EA automatically. Add 0 to step for 5 digit brokers.

Enjoy

Edited by cokhisaa

Hi tradefx, thank you for sharing the ea...do u find that when running the ea your CPU usage goes up significantly? Normally when i run my ea's CPU usage is around 3-4%...the minute i load this ea it goes up to 25% and fan kicks in etc...Is there any way anyone can make it use less cpu power..

Best rgds

Hi !

How much money I can use with 0.01 lot . And how is about leverage ?

Many thanks

well since its marty use atleast 1:500 to 1000 leverage and atleast or more than $500 per pair for 0.01 lots with step 20

Edited by tradefx

Hi tradefx, thank you for sharing the ea...do u find that when running the ea your CPU usage goes up significantly? Normally when i run my ea's CPU usage is around 3-4%...the minute i load this ea it goes up to 25% and fan kicks in etc...Is there any way anyone can make it use less cpu power..

Best rgds

Mine is running fine in VPS

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:P

Hi bro i am not a fan of martingale EAs. But this EA is not a typical martingale. It opens, a buy, and the next it will open, if needed, is sell (not buy again as in typical martingale). So it hedges with an opposite trade with a bigger double lot. Exit strategy is simple whenever the set of open positions is in profit it closes the trade. In my case the lot size hasn't gone more than 0.16 so far starting with 0.01....lets see how far it can resist my bin ;-)

Hi !

Thanks traderfx very much !

Could you help me again please ? how many pis ( ProfitClose = ? ) with this setting ?

I think when its not hedging it takes 11 pips takeprofit. When it hedges it immediately closes all the set of positions of a particular pair when its in profit even with 1pip...

That's cool I was just surprised that you put an EA on where you have to open a trade manually first and then let the EA do the rest. Seems a bit pointless. I think Martin Profit posted by fxwealth 100 does a similar thing with the hedging but it opens trades automatically like an an EA should.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17597-REQ-Add-feature-to-EA/page3

Ahh... time to retire again I-)

Hi tomislav !

I can't doawnload file from 2share.com . If can , you can re-upload again in 4share.com !

Thanks All

Hi tradefx !

Your EA is special and interest . Use it we can control by myselft when entry . If we looking for trend and at that time we and EA will works together .

Hope that you can share some your idea about this EA .

Ex : you like trade what current pair ?

When the market has new , how do you trade ?

If I want trade Gold so you can help me how setting for step . I think if step=50 ?

Thanks for your help

Hi,

Enjoy

1/ the first manual trade is not useful.

2/ this ea works on backtest.

3/ the parameters are not optimized.

This is a "manual" EA, in that it takes you and your expertise to pick a good time to enter, and set up the hedge. The EA is set to a 1pip profit, and you can run what you want. I am running at 10p for EU or GU on the 1hr, looking for 2 wins a day, at market opens. We want movement, don't really care what direction. An extended flat time will hurt us with this one.

I am getting 2 wins consistently per day, entering only in the first 4 hours of the NY market (london would work as well), and I use the HYPERDivergence indicator on 15 min and 60 min, or any other standard entry criteria would work, like breakouts, trendline breaks, etc etc.. But you NEED a system for entry, it will maximize the opportunity to be on the winning side early in the series. If my entry says "Short" I buy Long to start the hedge. (The first long trade is .01, and the short trade comes next at .02). In this way, the MartyHedge is "biased" towards the direction I am anticipating. But no problem if it goes the other way, MartyHedge just takes another trade, .04, in that direction. The idea then is to get MOVEMENT to get your 10 pips.

This really is a great system, IF you have a good entry, and movement, and keep your lots low.

Edited by napadad