Bluewave BWT looking for latest training videos..will trade for unlocked BWT for NT7

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tryitagainmf

can you show us a chart with the indicators and what did you do to get it. crack ninja etc,thank you

egaal

egaal...

I think you misunderstood my comment to flipper26...I was simply saying that I was able to download your .zip file (in Comment #4). I have not tried to load it into NT.

Cheers!

Mick

John, if you have what u say...I can help you but in must be shared here. Here is a sample of the BWT info. THis comes from the rooms main trainer 3 years ago. His students still use this method, which I paid for, and use today...with a few changes. Here is a sample of what I have. I have videos and training slides of all the setups that are used in the BWT method.

Here is a small sample 12MB, I have 1 250 MB of vids and about 36 MB of trade step by step setups. Let us know...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ip0nepimtunb4ei

I have unlocked version of bluewave.. Auto trader latest version 4.01 and all indicators, templates, bars, but i don't have settings or any latest videos.. If anybody who owns Blue wave. and would like to share latest videos... i will trade with you.

John - i see that people in this forum have always helped you in the past and here we share our own work and help each other out. May i ask what is stopping you from sharing with us your latest version of BWT. We all have the old version so it would be great if you as one of the member can help others also.

thanks and i hope you will consider a kind request for sharing.

• 5 months later...

Reflam...great share...thank you....you should start a thread of its own, so we can play with it and report best settings for individual markets.

My contribution to the forum...

It´s the 4.02 version and works, with any versions of NT7 - free, legal and cracked...

http://[email protected]/file/7W8hvD8u/Auto-Trader-BWT-V402.html