How to Choose a Forex Broker?

I think you should ignore what you read from others about brokers, do your own research and pick one that fits you well. Reviews are essentially worthless as you do not now who writes them and what the purpose of writing it was. A lot of negative reviews are written by other brokers in order to trash their competition or traders who lost money and blame their broker for their trading loss. Other did not read the terms and conditions when they accepted a bonus and got angry.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FloridaTrader
I think you should ignore what you read from others about brokers, do your own research and pick one that fits you well. Reviews are essentially worthless as you do not now who writes them and what the purpose of writing it was. A lot of negative reviews are written by other brokers in order to trash their competition or traders who lost money and blame their broker for their trading loss. Other did not read the terms and conditions when they accepted a bonus and got angry.

Totally disregard this posting. You should always regard what others post about brokers. The biggest mistake a trader can make is to overlook the advice of others. Stop giving bad advice to others here and post responsibly. You are new here and the members on this forum can tell by posting histories which member has credibility and can be trusted with their postings.

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I think comments are good to look back at...but still some people reacts unobjectively so we can achieve wrong opinion from them. I think that the best way to choose broker is an attentive reading of the agreements and trading conditions + experienced (!) traders feedbacks

right, by reading the rules will make the traders aware of the rules. the agreement can be seen on all the existing clause. thus traders can see how the broker responsibilities in protecting its customers money.

• 1 month later...
Its very important for forex trading to choose a good forex broker.if you want a good forex broker you may look some things like 1.Is this broker registered with any regulating authorities? 2.How much or how little leverage will a broker give you?3.Does this broker offer premium services such as charting, news feeds, and market commentary? i think it may work to choose best broker.

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself, i am a new trader and recently i looked out into this world. Not knowing much about this market i slingshots on the first site i found, wrong thing you should always inquire. Anyway i went on 4xp.com and i signed up. I had quite a few problems in doing so. I told you that i was not practical :)

However, the account manager Sara ferrari contacted me and I must say it was very friendly in guiding me in the process of activation. Now i hope that everything is fine

• 1 year later...
I used to trade with multiple brokers and, as for me, FreshForex gives the best conditions for trade. The platform operates smoothly. They offer a good selection of accounts with different trading instruments, you can open several accounts. No minimum deposit, you can start even with $10. Orders never hang and are closed on time. Money is withdrawn quickly, in any amount and for any kind of withdrawal: Card, electronic systems, bank transfers.

-Low Overall Trading Cost

-ECN, DMA

-Low slippage

These are my main things what I look in a broker

I think I know a broker that you are looking for. maybe you can try tickmill.

Because of my knowledge Tickmill provide trading conditions exactly as you wish.

With spreads as low as 0 and low $4 commision / lot, its cheap i think

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...