[ REQ] REAL southbreeze by southwind for amibroker

:(

The signals are late/delayed on 1 minute time frame , thsi is what I observed today.From a recent swing high, when the price had already traded for 4 bars, then on 5th bar only the signal came, there by delaying the entry and reducing the risk/reward ratio.But I must confess that it is magnificient in rear view.Caveat Utilitor.;)):P

Edited by hellboy

hellboy signal is not that u thinking... its just delay pivot point may be by zigzag...

main thing is it will help u to find the trend.

1.highlighted bars

2.radar direction

3.volume spiker's confarmation

all u have to check.

fact is for trading there is nothing like buy/sell POINT. thats i belive. i belive in trend.

and this afl can detect new born trend so early!!

hellboy signal is not that u thinking... its just delay pivot point may be by zigzag...

main thing is it will help u to find the trend.

1.highlighted bars

2.radar direction

3.volume spiker's confarmation

all u have to check.

fact is for trading there is nothing like buy/sell POINT. thats i belive. i belive in trend.

and this afl can detect new born trend so early!!

Trend would be obvious with price only, why go for so many derived variables and make things complicated, any way this thing requires discretion, so plain price action should suffice.There is nothing called early trend, the early entrants without confirmation get chopped early and are out as weak hands when the real trend is underway.Well now you may disagree with me totally.Just my two cents.Carry on.cheers.>:D<

hellboy,

THIS WAS POSTED WHEN 1ST TIME THE FOUNDATION FLASHOUT.

WRITER WAS "mrtq13", WHO IS THE LEADER OF SOUTHWIND'S GROUP.

"Hello,

The AFL you see above is a combination of a couple of things. No doubt,Kwikpop's stuffs have a role in creating that AFL. But I assure you that the main signals are not from Kwikpop. If someone here has played with Kwikpop's stuffs,he/she must know that their signals are not so impressive(at least compared to some freely available TS in Amibroker library....). I'm not sure why a commercial product should give such signals like Kwikpop's!!! But I must say,their Pivot gives better signals than Gordon's.So,we took it,and used it for trend determination only.............

We trade that AFL in our stock exchange(Dhaka Stock Exchange). We took the Pivot Points of Kwikpop,which we found better than Gordon's...........That is all. Other than Pivot Point of Kwikpop,no other indicator has major role in the AFL above.

The bar fill color that you see in those candles are based on a completely different indicator. It is actually based on four color MACD.......

We tried to make something that works for our country's exchange. We avoided re-inventing the wheels in many cases while making it. But we did create some stuffs newly for our uses......

Below is another version of the above one,a smaller and simpler version.See if it gives you idea to make your TS or indicators,though they are nothing very new...............The main stuffs of both above and below ones are almost same,but with different types of look!!

What I'm trying to say here is : if you try,you can create something like the above. Or,even more and more finer and superior than the above one,my friend. Try to create things according to your plans,strategies....No doubt,a good looking chart is a very important thing for better trading,especially for visual persons(persons that are more visual than auditory). But that good looking chart has to agree with your trading styles. I hope,you are aware of that.

....Just my own thoughts....

Happy trading!! ---- "

hellboy,

have a look on words from THE ONE&ONLY SOUTHWIND

(posted jan'2010 thefoundation fever time)

"I've seen lots of interest for the system and some one out there so desperate to have it .....

I started experimenting with lots of indicators and compiled them to get a robust system. The system lay out I tried to follow is top down approach ... started with market index, next sector trend and lastly individual stock trend ... short-mid and long term trend and lastly some triggers for right time entry supported by support resistances and pivot points.

I take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude for the lion heart coders who shared their codes without which building this system would be far cry for me.

And obviously it's not a holy grail system for which all we novices are always headbanging."

what ever u think hellboy..

BUT i deeply belive on this afl, as my 5 years trading experience i cudnt find more finer system than this.

i use pathfinder with radar 2.00 and volume spiker.

i started this thread thinking if there is any chance to get THE SOUTHBREEZE, as i know lots of hidden gems and gems identifier r available here.

BUT seems no-one even knows what is foundation? what is pathfinder? what is southbreeze?

i did some research on southwind's creations, and i will continue....

before rejecting any work , need full faith till the last sec before rejecting sec.

thats the way i learn.

anyway happy trading:)

thread closed for me.

what ever u think hellboy..

BUT i deeply belive on this afl, as my 5 years trading experience i cudnt find more finer system than this.

i use pathfinder with radar 2.00 and volume spiker.

i started this thread thinking if there is any chance to get THE SOUTHBREEZE, as i know lots of hidden gems and gems identifier r available here.

BUT seems no-one even knows what is foundation? what is pathfinder? what is southbreeze?

i did some research on southwind's creations, and i will continue....

before rejecting any work , need full faith till the last sec before rejecting sec.

thats the way i learn.

anyway happy trading:)

thread closed for me.

Different context, different perspectives.

One suit doesn't fit all, and trading is no different.What works for you may not work for me, but one should go with what works for him.I never said that it won't or will not work, I and I alone couldn't make it work and I am alone responsible for it.Thanks for all your reply.Good luck and best wishes.May you make more money than everyone.May Lord be with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
http://www.mudraa.com/userphotos/8772.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3746/goldlr.png

I GOT IT!!!! AND I CAN BET YR SEARCH OF TRADING PLATFORM & STYLE WILL BE END NOW!

YES ITS ALLMOST HOLYGRAIL!

are u readyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

i will share it very soon.

Who Told You It's Holy Grail >> LoL

• 5 months later...