DnBPriceacti*n

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
this is just inside bar trading using 4H or Daily TF. there was a book i read about it.......... you should place buy stop and sell stop at the inside bar....

This is much more then just inside bar trading using 4H or Daily TF... please look back at your charts and see how many times you would have been successful taking all inside bars as you suggest.

@Graham Blackmore.

Welcome to II. :)

Looking at the charts you posted, it looks like you are using two moving averages 10 and 20 ema, it looks like you use trade Price Action trading with the trend, the ma gives you the trend direction and when price retraces near or into the ma, it looks like you wait for some price pattern, can be pin bars, engulfing bars, indecision bars, 2BR or inside bars and trade the breakout of these patterns in the direction of the trend.

The black horizontal lines look like key support/resistance lines, can be big round numbers, previous swing lows and highs, etc... again my guess is that these are taken into consideration when playing the breakouts. Obviously, the key to any system is money management and there are no secrets to this, you must be using a r/r of at least 1:2 as you claim you still can make money if you lose 1/2 your trades. Looking at your charts I think your ultimate r/r is 1:3 which is really good. Since this is a daily trading system stops can be pretty big so I would not risk more then 1% to 2% per trade and look to move my stop to B.E when prices move say at least 1:1 in my favor, that is what I have worked out duplicating your charts. BTW, thanks for posting your charts they are very insightful. :)

@All

If you are lazy then I think you should get his course, but to be honest all this information is freely available in II and all over the net, it is simple PA but here is where most people would dismiss it because of it's simplicity. :-?

I hope this helps my brothers and sisters a little :)

Edited by meek13

Wow, this guy meek13 is wizard lol

Thanks meek, yes you're right it is more than just trading breaks of every inside bars. Yes it is a simple system to understand but what most people don't realize is simple works best, why would you want to over complicate your trading?

This system is based off price action, I the candle stick setups I trade are the rejection candles (pin bars) 2 bar reversals, outside bars, indecision breakouts, inside bar breakouts and price squeeze breakouts. Each having their own rules, entry techniques and stop placements.

The money management plan I use does mean I can lose 1/2 my trades and stay in profit if I aim for 1:2 RR, the higher RR you trade the more trades you can afford to lose and still be in front.

As for the person who requested that I show my real account, well I am not going to do that... who ever shows their real account? What I will do is start a demo account and feed it through myfxbook or something to prove that it works if that would please you guys?

In relation to the markets, after this down slide there are only counter trend trades on available on the menu. If you guys are interested I post my chart ideas up every day on www.dnbpriceaction.com for free.

The GBPUSD Inside Bar

http://www.dnbpriceaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/5-06-2012-1-19-04-PM.jpg

High Grade Copper Bullish Rejection Candle

http://www.dnbpriceaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/5-06-2012-1-30-29-PM.jpg

@Graham Blackmore, its a pleasure to have you here in the forum. Thanks for your charts and advice etc.

By the way Price Action is the simplest form of all the methods out there and its very effective. All said and done , its really difficult to trade in real time.

Can you please post your live trade video here for all of us to learn.That would be great.It would boost confidence among the newbies like me.Since everything looks great in hindsight with all the theory and all.But once with real money and on the street, the balls just vanishes into thin air.:P

You tube link or any other link would be great.Live trade not demo.Thanks for everything.>:D<

Edited by Traderbeauty

• 2 weeks later...
dnb which broker you using for copper etc. Or maybe someone else knows this i am looking for broker to see treausries copper and usd index or copper and usd index also ok.

I use Alpari UK, they have copper and a range of other commodities you can trade as well.

I haven't done any videos yet, that is definitely something I need to get on top of.

Here is a setup I am looking at right now on the NZDJPY

http://www.dnbpriceaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/22-06-2012-2-58-13-PM.jpg

This is a bearish rejection candle reacting with weekly resistance. Unfortunately the markets have been a bit rough as of late so there hasn't been too many good opportunities to capture some nice big daily moves. Hopefully this one well sell off nicely into next week. Check out my chart analysis section on my blog for the whole story.

Ill try be more active on this thread, but I am not getting notified when there is a new post. I'll have to see if I can fix that up.

I use Alpari UK, they have copper and a range of other commodities you can trade as well.

I haven't done any videos yet, that is definitely something I need to get on top of.

Here is a setup I am looking at right now on the NZDJPY

http://www.dnbpriceaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/22-06-2012-2-58-13-PM.jpg

This is a bearish rejection candle reacting with weekly resistance. Unfortunately the markets have been a bit rough as of late so there hasn't been too many good opportunities to capture some nice big daily moves. Hopefully this one well sell off nicely into next week. Check out my chart analysis section on my blog for the whole story.

Ill try be more active on this thread, but I am not getting notified when there is a new post. I'll have to see if I can fix that up.

Never New thing as long as the SL is wide. Daily TF is big picture,maily good for big players but the SL is wide compare to smaller TF 1H, 15min and 5min. The below site analysis is quite pretty good http://inter-market-analysis.com/

Pls try and break it down and start live trade to convince newbies that It works.

• 7 months later...