TradeStation 9.1 with QuoteRoom (real-time)

TradeStation 9.1 with QuoteRoom (real-time). http://depositfiles.com/files/57bp9nwsl

Thanks Иван Иванов,

Is there a version of TS that handles EOD data.

I opened a virtual account (papermoney) with QuoteRoom, but its only Forex. Where can I find instructions on how to link the QuoteRoom data to TradeStation 9.1? Is there any way to get stock data to use in TradeStation?

Edited by Bill Bundle

I've just installed Tradestation 9.1 with QuoteRoom... working a dream :-) Now If I can learn how to add in indicators I'm all set!!

Cheers

hi, can you please share with me the installation instructions? I cannot read russian. Is this version cured? It asks for a name and passw and does not allow to work in offline mode.

thanks

eros

Hi Eros,

All I can say is that I installed Tradestation 9.1 version 9.33.00.11680 first... when it asked to update I stopped it!

After that I installed the quoteroom software then I kicked that of first then open Tradestation..

Everything just showed up working offline with no problems.

Maybe if you updateded when installing it that might the issue, I don't know, just a wild guess there..

http://clip2net.com/s/1WLrS

Frank

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
thanks FFRT. I could like if I could see it working, but this is not the case. is there any trial passw available?

There are other versions available on this forum, that works...u can try those, search for Version 9 build 8968, i guess, that is more stable....but in offline mode, u won;t be able to use radar screen or scanner :(