tradernate

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is some Nex gen copies and the nex gen manuals and open files of nexgen that I found on the web

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gu6b5m 89MB

Nex_gent3Copies.rar contains T3_CopiesNT7.zip, FibonacciZonesV10.zip and AlphaTrend Indicators for Ninja 7.

any instructions how to make T-3 FibsProTrader work?

Edited by tradernate

@Opt_trader...try it again...I just put it up a few days ago and its still live...so try it again.... http://www.sendspace.com/file/gu6b5m 89MB

Hi TraderNate,

I went to that link and when i click on download it says document expired. Could you please reupload or help me .

Thanks for all you do!! really appreciate it

Hi TraderNate,

Tried again. When i click on download i get this error.

Firefox can't find the server at fs08n4.sendspace.com.

hmmm maybe something on my en. It works till i go to download and when i click it dies. Very odd. Can you recheck if you click on download if it works please.

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Tradernate,

Firstly thanks for uploading this material. However, I have an issue maybe you can help. I copied the ".cs" files to C:\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom.

But when I try to compile the files, I get the following error message

NinjaScript File Error Code Line Column

Indicator.cs Missing partial modifier on declaration of type 'NinjaTrader. CS0260 19 27

Indicator.Indicator'; another partial declaration of this type exists

Can someone help please? I really need to get those Nex Gen copies working.

Your help appreciated.

Here is some Nex gen copies and the nex gen manuals and open files of nexgen that I found on the web

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gu6b5m 89MB

Tradernate,

Firstly thanks for uploading this material. However, I have an issue maybe you can help. I copied the ".cs" files to C:\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom.

NinjaScript File Error

Indicator.cs Missing partial modifier on declaration of type 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator'; another partial declaration of this type exists

Your help appreciated.

@dmasau....only assemblies go into the C:\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom folder. .CS files go into C:\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\indicator folder-then they can be compiled and that error will not happen. Delete all files loaded into the \custom folder, then re-copy into \indicator folder then compile. that should take care of the problem.-Nate

Tradernate,

NinjaScript File Error

Indicator.cs Missing partial modifier on declaration of type 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator'; another partial declaration of this type exists

Your help appreciated.

Hello Tradernate,

Many thanks for your quick feedback.

I did as per instructions below, deleted all those files from /custom folder and re-copied into the /indicator folder. Unfortunately, that same error is popping up again and can not complete the compilation.

Anything I am doing wrong or any other trick to overcome this? Thanks in advance for any help.

==========

NinjaScript File : Indicator\Indicator.cs

Error : Missing partial modifier on declaration of type 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator'; another partial declaration of this type exists

Code : CS0260 - click for info

Line : 19

Column : 27

==========

@dmasau....only assemblies go into the C:\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom folder. .CS files go into C:\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\indicator folder-then they can be compiled and that error will not happen. Delete all files loaded into the \custom folder, then re-copy into \indicator folder then compile. that should take care of the problem.-Nate