Better Pro Am --- NT 7

wickedwin

Ok guys this is what I can give you ,but I don't have a clue if this is the correct one.

anyway try it and give us the results.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b6sujd

egaal

Thanks egaal. Unfortunately, it's one of those earlier versions that will not work on current editions of NT7, due to DLL protection changes instigated by Ninj@tr@der. Anyone still straggling with pre NT 7.1000.2 (might have been 7.1000.4) should be able to use this, but, that would then exclude usage of all the other far newer indis, and fine work being undertaken by @zeraw31. :)

• 6 months later...

Thanks a lot. That looks like working for me and i don't see any protection either.. is that educated already?

Do you have any others from the same source and/or manuals/videos? I know it may be too much to ask but who knows, maybe you have it :)

Thanks again.

Edited by omaron

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you so much osijek1289 , do you know where I can get the better trin with his exhaustion signals?
Sorry, no idea. That TRIN indi seems like a RSI divergence indi; I recall he only showcased it on daily charts, which frankly, for most of us aren't really much help. I've found reasonable success on 30m charts using a RSI divergence indicator.