Mike Baghdady methodology

From some time I'm fascinated in his style of trading .

He has 21 rules of trading ,and it is a lot of his free stuff on fxstreet as well as on Training Traders website .

Using his methodology you can be in trade ahead of MMM traders or prop traders .

Because I still didn't make a decision to turn into full time trader and I have profitable job so there is still no decision to go to his course which I think is now one of the best .As I know it includes 4 months of mentoring and in these are two daily trading rooms -London and NY sessions(about 2 hours each ?) .They show their trades on live account and explain why -no question that they wanna loose money .

I start this topic in hope that we can identify these 21 rules .

From what I watched already ,I can say that the most important and probably first five are :

1.Momentum precedes price

2.MH (momentum high ) are meant to be bought ,ML (momentum low ) are meant to be sold .

3.As soon as MH or ML is taken out this point automatically becomes your exit

4.What gets you in the trade gets you out of the trade and gets you in the trade again ,etc,etc.

5.minimize your risk maximize your size

Does anybody know something more ?

I hope there is a lot of people who know more than me .

Edited by kapitansb

i wouldnt even bother reading watching the videos, he cant trade and all of his previous income has been from teaching not trading

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/144314-mike-baghdady-should-i-take-course-not.html

I know all this stuff very good ,chapter 11 etc .

Check how many times Donald Trump and other rich people used chapter 11 .

I was on workshop at Training Traders in January 2011 .

They said ,that they expect intervention BoJ and yen it is the special currency which they monitor especially at this time .

And here is the trade they made according to their rules :

http://blogs.fxstreet.com/training-traders/2011/03/18/1330-pips-profit-eurjpy-and-the-boj-intervention-031711/

• 1 month later...