Market Makers Thread Aftermath

Did a search of the copyright, here is what was found in the public domain.

Steve Mauro's FOREX Market Makers Method.

Relevance:

Type of Work: Text

Registration Number / Date: TX0007150013 / 2010-03-02

Application Title: Steve Mauro’s FOREX Market Makers Method.

Title: Steve Mauro’s FOREX Market Makers Method.

Description: Print material, 8 p.

Copyright Claimant: Steve S Mauro, 1965- . Address: XXXX W. Bay to Bay Blvd, Tampa, FL, 33629, United States.

Date of Creation: 2009

Date of Publication: 2009-03-01

Nation of First Publication: United States

Authorship on Application: Steve S Mauro, 1965- ; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: text.

Interesting that the copyright is for print material. Maybe the troublemaker(s) could get their facts straight and let this thread continue with the discussion. Again we have a thread that is more nonsense than substance due to a wannabe policeman.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a search of the copyright, here is what was found in the public domain.

Steve Mauro's FOREX Market Makers Method.

Relevance:

Type of Work: Text

Registration Number / Date: TX0007150013 / 2010-03-02

Application Title: Steve Mauro’s FOREX Market Makers Method.

Title: Steve Mauro’s FOREX Market Makers Method.

Description: Print material, 8 p.

Copyright Claimant: Steve S Mauro, 1965- . Address: XXXX W. Bay to Bay Blvd, Tampa, FL, 33629, United States.

Date of Creation: 2009

Date of Publication: 2009-03-01

Nation of First Publication: United States

Authorship on Application: Steve S Mauro, 1965- ; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: text.

Interesting that the copyright is for print material. Maybe the troublemaker(s) could get their facts straight and let this thread continue with the discussion. Again we have a thread that is more nonsense than substance due to a wannabe policeman.

If he is teaching from the printed material then it is his intellectual property which falls under copyright protection. Also, I know you are going to have a hard time believing this because you just want the information you think you are entitled to. He now has copyright protection on ALL of his stuff.... Just maybe your search skills are not grand enough to find it!

If he is teaching from the printed material then it is his intellectual property which falls under copyright protection. Also, I know you are going to have a hard time believing this because you just want the information you think you are entitled to. He now has copyright protection on ALL of his stuff.... Just maybe your search skills are not grand enough to find it!

Next you'll say he has a copyright on eliott wave, rsi, reversal patterns, ma's, MT4 and the air we breathe. etc. My search skills are fine, info is accurate and up to date as of today. You should not try spin your nonsense unless you have the credentials. I posted this info to let people know that he does in fact have a valid copyright for certain material, nothing more. Unfortunate as it may appear the copyright does not cover all that you may believe. It is evident that you only come here to antagonize the membership and rarely have anything useful to say. It would be a positive thing to promote more discussion and less venom, but then again one of the biggest hurdles that a trader needs to overcome are the emotional issues....!

For this new thread, we will allow pipper1's MMM notes. It was written by his team, even though abstracting proprietary teachings from MMM course. But we will allow it.

Nice, whole year gone just because someone wrote in forexfactory about this board. I always knew, that Ian is from Steve's team. How is your real name?

Indo already deleted many posts. Why now the whole thread which was one of the most viewed threads here? I never knew that double bottoms, tops, W, M are copyrighted. I just see in some names something new, but no real invention of Steve. There are many forex boards out there, you cannot find every video.

I see in this topic there are PR guys from Steve "WHY???!!!" Mauro .

I expect to see your mentor in this competition http://www.robbinstrading.com/worldcup/ and making the kind of money Larry Williams did .

For me this method is completely BS ,its trading the false breakout .

Just read some books ,some trading floors used it as the main strategy in the past .

Main money is going through London ,then New York and Asia is at the very end ,so usually is consolidation during this time and always will be.

Prices have to go out of this consolidation ,sometimes they continue ,sometimes it is false breakout .

If you are unable to trade false breakout then you can pay 5 grand to learn .

By the way you will shout WHY??!!! at least one month after the course .

Edited by kapitansb

Ya it's a bummer we lost a year of ideas, would have been nice if admin would have just removed cc material and links.

There is a lot of free info on this method if you attend the webinar's.

I think the method sounds good since what steve says is proven and painted on the charts each day.

What i gained from the webinar that was most helpful to me was to always question when the price action is not doing what i think it should be doing.

Edited by pcguy007

...this method...its trading the false breakout...

Main money is going through London ,then New York and Asia is at the very end ,so usually is consolidation during this time and always will be.

Prices have to go out of this consolidation ,sometimes they continue ,sometimes it is false breakout ...

Although I did not read the "entire" MMM thread that is now deleted, but after reading Pipper1's notes and viewing the free webinars, I have to say that I'm in agreement with most of the post above. Not really sure what all the fuss was about. Perhaps, it is because I've not been exposed to the "complete" $5K system. :-?

Edited by kokopelli

wrong. the one black sheep student did in fact leak out the videos to some "friends". who then pass to more friends and eventually to Indo. but it is wrong to keep uploading the illegal file-sharing links by members here despite knowing the owner's intention to delete the links.

discussions is allowed. personal lessons and good points are allowed. don't let another one whole year of precious posts be lost because of a few recalcitrant uploaders. the lost of one whole year of notes and contributions (including the passion and effort to make pictures and lessons) are too painful to happen again.

i particularly missed the lessons and contributions by Captain, Hart3000, jddavis, NUKEM, joekurr or joeherr133, etc. they were helpful and contributed passionately.

I'm glad we have your permission to discuss MMM ianf0ster. Not that we ever needed it.

Now make good on your promise to allow discussion and GO AWAY - you keep interrupting and distracting our thread from discussion on trading MMM. (note that you have made around 50% of the posts on this new thread - none of which are on topic).

Edited by f451

I agree with you F451, hey ianf0ster if you have not got anything positive to add to the thread buzz off.

I'm glad we have your permission to discuss MMM ianf0ster. Not that we ever needed it.

Now make good on your promise to allow discussion and GO AWAY - you keep interrupting and distracting our thread from discussion on trading MMM. (note that you have made around 50% of the posts on this new thread - none of which are on topic).

Edited by pcguy007

Removing that thread is a blessing in disguise. Seriously... do not waste another minute of your valuable time discussing something that has no evidence of working or waste your time learning from someone selling tips on how to trade like a MM when they have never worked for a big name bank or who will show you live how to do it. Check out these guys instead... they have worked in institutions and know what they are talking about... Sam Seiden, Jimmy Young, Steve Primo, Chris Lori.

Removing that thread is a blessing in disguise. Seriously... do not waste another minute of your valuable time discussing something that has no evidence of working or waste your time learning from someone selling tips on how to trade like a MM when they have never worked for a big name bank or who will show you live how to do it. Check out these guys instead... they have worked in institutions and know what they are talking about... Sam Seiden, Jimmy Young, Steve Primo, Chris Lori.

Let members freely discussed MMM system here that is the purpose of this thread. If you wish to talk about other system, go to its respective thread if any. We are not in the business of promoting but more of discussion.

Happy trading.

Yes, the owners are aware that the videos are still in someone's 4shared folder and also at www.ewef.net and several other indonesian and russian sites. The Indo admin is the only one who can tell us why the entire two threads were deleted.

Please stop commenting on the copyright issue. Members are just venting anger on the deleted threads. Just do what you are supposed to do and start contribute on MMM potential trades. We all know where you stand and enough of your explanation. If you see any illegal uploading, take action. Start contributing and if you have none I suggest PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHUT UP!!!.

Edited by xdin

@ Ianf0ster: please just go away now. we've all had enough of you and you are not contributing to any trading discussion. you've made your point too many times now and are just repeating yourself. we actually want to talk about tading and trade setups. if anyone wants to talk about copywrite issues start anther thread and voice your opions there.

Can the modarators restore the previous thread of MMM discussions????? or is it permanently deleted!!!!!!!!!!! so we can get relevant information from there

According to an II administrator, the threads are preserved. I do not know if, due to the threat of legal action, the threads will be remounted. Removing the whole thread may have been unnecessary. In any event, people are free to discuss the subject matter. The problem apparently arises when members use the thread to provide access to the seminar videos. There are probably alternative ways to share such information. This thread can be used to post opinions, charts, and trading information.

Edited by Steveg

Support and resistance is how the market makers screw with your trades.

They love using support and resistance, breakout and all the other useless indicators to steal money from us.

I love this market maker method, the info i gained from the webinar alone is helping me be a better trader, someday i may be able to afford steve's class.

Does anyone have an indicator that draws lines (support & resistance) just for the Asian Channel?

Thanks

oops sorry i misread, i'll look and see if i can find an indicator that will show that

maybe something like this: http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/breakout-forex-strategies/10-asian-breakout/

If I'm not mistaken, he states to draw the Asian channel then look for a fakeout break, then a reversal. That's why I asked if anyone had an indicator that would draw the Asian Channel.

I remember KING_BUNDA and Marchello created a whole list of links to download the MMM indicators/templates. The indicator you looking for is in that package. If you missed it, I'm sure they will upload again for you.

What???? See quotes from previous posts below.

Looks like some double standards here.....

Can't post links to MMM videos but can allow posts to links of MMM indicators/templates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the difference??????????

Correct. The copyrighted video recordings should not be viciously and criminally distributed.

Steve, you are twisting the facts. You can discuss any parts of the materials. You just don't distribute illegal recordings of their copyrighted course videos.

You are another of the few honest guys. Yes, constructive discussion. But not illegal sharing of copyrighted materials. I know you don't do it. Thanks!

when you steal and not get caught, you continue to steal. i guess other threads did not have the attention of the owners, e.g. Sam Seiden and OTA not aware of the XLT videos being uploaded every week. so the illegal distribution continues.

the popularity of the MMM threads also benefited several parties. the high viewership and click through rate earns revenue for Indo from advertisers, attracting new members and growing the community. better if it goes to 300 pages. the popularity also benefited MMM group as a small percentage will pay for the course to be legitimate and not feel guilty of stealing. with the high fees, a small percentage sign-up is still revenue. the 180 degrees turn of attitude towards MMM also helped to promote their sales since everyone is now convinced this is a working method, as proven by their practicing from the illegal videos and templates. it benefits all parties. but the illegal distribution has to come to an end, hence the complete deletion of one full year of posts.

you are twisting the facts. look at all the illegal file-sharing links ..... they were intentionally uploaded again and again despite the owner's deletion. it is unfortunate the other Indo members suffered the lost of one whole year of posts and hard thought opinions. but it's because of these criminals who kept uploading the links and you know that they are not students.

wrong. the one black sheep student did in fact leak out the videos to some "friends". who then pass to more friends and eventually to Indo. but it is wrong to keep uploading the illegal file-sharing links by members here despite knowing the owner's intention to delete the links.

discussions is allowed. personal lessons and good points are allowed. don't let another one whole year of precious posts be lost because of a few recalcitrant uploaders. the lost of one whole year of notes and contributions (including the passion and effort to make pictures and lessons) are too painful to happen again.

i particularly missed the lessons and contributions by Captain, Hart3000, jddavis, NUKEM, joekurr or joeherr133, etc. they were helpful and contributed passionately.

Freddie is right. No illegal file-sharing for this thread and the discussion continues. Please .... don't lose another one whole year of valuable and precious heartfelt contributions and opinions.

-----------------------------------------------------

i know you won't reply to me. but as long as there is no illegal distribution of copyrighted proprietary course materials on file-sharing links, everything else is ok to proceed. DISCUSSIONS are allowed. very allowed.
Edited by whakamaru

There is still a one year whole thread at ForexFactory, since Jan 18, 2011. I was just wondering if they will also delete that thread if we continue to post links to download MMM stuff here, and attract people to come here to request these links.

On fx factory a lot of people simply recognized very quickly true value of this "strategy" .

Topic is dead .

Stop making PR ,its rubbish .

You're right, we probably should tell the FF guys to stop wasting another year of their time and just trade this pdf.

Yes ,because dead Asian session with no liquidity and this pattern is according to you and your boss worth 5000 $.

Marchello shows everybody that is not worth a penny .

Edited by kapitansb

I found it somewhere :

"It is important to understand that the market-makers do not control the market. They are responding to market conditions and taking advantage of opportunities presented to them. Where there is a window of opportunity provided by market conditions - panic selling or thin trading - they may see the potential to increase profits through price manipulation, but they can only do so if the market allows them to. You must not therefore assume that market-makers control the markets. No individual trader or organisation can control any but the most thinly traded of markets for any substantial period of time."

Your boss states that they manipulate even first hours of London session .ROTFL

Last Saturday I had a chance to ask full time trader with over 30 years experience .He just laughed .I felt like an ***** asking about that .

Its very funny that people decide to pay 5000 $ to the person without trading record .

Edited by kapitansb