Renko system

Hi newbie111 i just installed ur renko indi... it looks like exactly the same the one in ur pic.... but its also looking 4 this.... "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp.ex4" Are u sure this is complete package and nothing else is needed? This is the msg i get....Thanks

2012.02.26 17:39:57 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\ForexControl - MetaTrader\experts\indicators\MA_adaptive_rsi nrp.ex4' on the EURUSD,M2

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2664/renko123.png

Hi newbie111, i just found the additional indi required 4 this systems... Here is the additional "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp.ex4" which is required... but for the "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp.ex4" to work properly it needs "adaptive RSI" so its also there in the package.... Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f79o7ki4fuw2jm8

http://www.2shared.com/file/3jwp26AT/New_Folder.html

Hi psaini, this indicator is part of Diesel 10's pullback system located here:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12932-Trend-Pullback-System-Perhaps-Best-Entry-Signals-Ever!-%28share%29?highlight=Pullback+System

this was a very good system that did not get the recognition that it deserved. I checked the zip file and the missing indicator is there, but since I never got the message calling for it, I never used it. Please forgive me for mistake. If you go to the link above and you can get Diesel 10's full system. If you have any problems downloading I'm sure Diesel 10 will be more than happy to help you.

P.S. Don't forget to hit the thanks button in his post.

No problem, glad to help cokhisaa. Just follow the steps below.

1. Place Renko V3.3 and the custom RSI in YOUR BROKER/EXPERTS/ INDICATORS

2. Restart Metatrader.

3. Open EURUSD 1 minute chart, navigate to custom indicators and load the renko indi.

A. Under Commons tab, make sure (Allow DLL Imports) is checked.

B.Next Under Inputs Tab enter these settings Renko Box Size = 5

Bars Number = 5000

Click the OK button and your done loading the renko indi.

4. Now click on File in the upper left hand corner of you MT4 platform.

Choose Open offline from the drop down menu. Wait for the Open Offline window to

load, scroll down to EURUSD, M2.

NOTE: At the time of this post the markets are not opened. There must be price movement to update the charts, so you might not see the M2 in the offline charts window until the markets open up later on today. You must have tick data to load new data from this window.

Once you see the EURUSD M2 double click on it and a new chart window will pop up.

On the new chart window you will see the renko boxes. Now go back to the custom indicators located under Navigator and chosse the custom RSI and HAMA indis.

Open the properties in the custom RSI and turn off all alerts, but leave all other settings at their default. On the HAMA don't change any of it's settings.

IMPORTANT!!! You must leave the 1 min chart with the renko indi on it

opened at all times and only trade from your Offline 2 min chart or it will not work. The 2 min Offline chart gets it's data from the 1 min chart with the renko indi.

From this point you can custimize your Offline 2 min chart to suit your taste.

Hope this helps.

Edited by newbie111

I am posting this pic in real time for 1 reason only. Some traders would think that this is a small or even a large trend reversal. But it is not up to us to try and guess the markets next move. "DO NOT TAKE THIS TRADE. Note that the RSI is in the buy position, but the heiken ashi is red. Even if it takes 2 Days, (FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE SYSTEM) and don't deviate from them.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/newbie1112/fakeout.gif

Edited by newbie111

A couple hours later, and once again, (DON'T BE FOOLED).

In other words, "no matter now good it looks" DON'T TAKE THE TRADE UNLESS IT MEETS THE CRITERIA OF THE RULES OF OUR SYSTEM" Just wait, even sit on your hands if you have to. Have patience and wait until all requirements are met for the rules of our system before you enter.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/newbie1112/newexample.gif

now here is where I'm at a loss of words. Now I need some of our more experience traders and forum leaders to step in. PLEASE HELP US!!!

But until we get help, I would just advise you to follow the rules for the opposite line cross, and if it turns against you in the middle of a trade before it crosses the 75 in buy or 25 in sell, just exit once price have crossed the Heikin-Ashi and closes, and wait for the next trade opportunity. Just follow these rules, and you will see that the wins greatly outnumber the losses

Edited by newbie111

Maybe I'm out of line here, but I just have to ask this question.

Is it me, or has anyone else ever wondered this?

I feel that the Brokers have spies that monitor the forums to see what we are up to so they can counter what we are doing just to take the little man's money.

Steve M. once said in one of his sessions to one of the attendees .

"NO THEY WON'T TURN THE ENTIRE XXXXX BILLION MARKET AROUND JUST TO GET YOU", but me personally. What if there has been some kind of agreement amongst the market makers just to do just that?

I mean, it would be easy money for them, WOULDN'T IT?

And every penny could add up to a pretty nice loot bag amongst thieves huh?