Want a EA to make 100% in one month with 50% DD

Would there be like anymore information on this one? :-/

I Will share at January 2013 for you all at this forum, because this EA very2 efective at January to April when the market its Low Volatility, because ussually when the first quarter of the years, Forex Markets tend to be slower rather in the last quarter of the year like now.

Just remain me at January 2013 by email Me at : [email protected]

Regards.

I Will share at January 2013 for you all at this forum, because this EA very2 efective at January to April when the market its Low Volatility, because ussually when the first quarter of the years, Forex Markets tend to be slower rather in the last quarter of the year like now.

Just remain me at January 2013 by email Me at : [email protected]

Regards.

Well I'm not sure what to make of that now but thanks bein' for the sentiment anyhow.

Respectfully,

Callahan <):)

Edited by callahan

Let the time be proven to Us; just let me know to email Me at :[email protected] at second week from january 2013 for remain Me, and I will share to you all at this forum (FREE !).

Hopefully your EA is adjustable so there could be settins' to enable or avoid certain volatility. Talkin' bout sharin' an EA in January when it's October just bein' hard to digest or understand yer reasonin'.

Respectfully,

Callahan

Edited by callahan

• 2 months later...

Hello;

Before that I want to say : MERRY CHRISTMASH Dec 25 /2012 & HAPPY NEW YEAR Jan 01 / 2013.

Like I promissed before; Here's the EA Download links :

Used at GBP/USD at m15.

Btw

If someone can "EDU" this EA into .mq4 please try to break their expired time and post in this forum again.

Enjoy

Edited by acaciam39

hxxp://www.dropbox.com/sh/v2v3vlapqy407ft/PMwv5LkK3L

I have decompiled but it still remains to be educated, maybe someone with some spare time can educate it. I would look at it but too much to do at the moment.

Thanks

AKN

Please re-upload (your link its not working) and delete the Expire Time.

Edited by acaciam39

• 1 month later...