[Req] Forex*Profit*Predict0r

Ok, thanks. Also the other indicator (green and red lines) is called EntryExit indicator. I know because I have it - just can't remember where I got it. I put in settings RPeriod = 24, multiplier = 1.0, signal multiplier = 5.0 and it looks about the same as in video. It was originally an indicator on chart window but if one codes it as seperate window it looks like one in the video.

Twinds, please, can you upload your EntryExit indicator so we can try it. thanks!

Frida

I wanted to contribute so here is indicator that combines TSI with COG. I put this together but I am not program expert so please do not ask me for changes. I taught myself mql but still learning. This indicator is very similar to FPP only no projections in the future. Also calculations may not be exactly same nor is code I am sure. However it is a COG calculation I got from somewhere and I applied to the TSI. You can change settings and experiment with it to see if you can use it. I will use it as a OBOS indicator for myself. I included a couple versions of TSI along with a couple of versions of the TSI with the COG. Maybe someone out there can add to the programming or change it for projections calculations etc.. hxxp://[email protected]/rar/RJb1FmI3/TSI_Osc_COG.html

i signed up for this Hot mess, First they had a 60 day garantee, then they change it to no charging your card for 7 days and giving you the system via online log on. The indicators are supposed to be released in the next couple of days. I look at the system via a online platform for a 24 hour period. Not impressed , so I immediatly called them to cancel this garbage.

• 1 month later...