(share) FXShredder

No rats, no snitches. Why don't you tell everyone WHERE you obtained the illegal software to post for distribution. It's pretty simple. If you obtained it legally, there should be no problem. You list the ShredderFX.com website in your distribution post, do you not even see where that site says "A Word about MT4..." where the legitimate owner and creator of the program discussed WHY MT4 was ditched and NOT USED to trade ... mostly because of a beta-test with 30 strong MT4 users the accuracy obtained elsewhere could not be achieved. The rudimentary indicators being distributed illegally by your post are greater than TWO YEARS OLD, and for the most part, are not used (even in current form on IntelliCharts). So what you are distributing is trash. Call me a rat (I just joined yesterday to respond to these posts), so I am not sure how you can identify me as a "known" rat. That's hilarious. More so, I just want to protect traders from downloading the trash you posted and trying to make it work, as it will be a waste of their time with the hacked, out-dated, partial pieces distributed from your link.

With pleasure... bought it from a discount house .. and have no monetary gains as sharing here to obtain true validity ..

What made you join ..?.. someone pointed you on this issue ..?

As you can see.. You ask I update you .. hope you do same ..

Thus, welcome to II and thanks for updates accordingly ..

How about showing us some running statements without Photoshop touch ups ...? or even better .. just give us a webinar to see you trade LIVE ..? or true proof of systems validity ..?

Good trading wishes ..

Edited by Marchello

• 7 months later...