Forex.TSD advanced,elite indicator pack

tybur0n

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks chandu, I have to put it on chart then I know if it is near. I asked a few so called programmers to make me RSX histogram but it looks like impossible for them. I would have a 85 % winning strategy for RSX histogram but nobody can do it.

Cheers Hermes

Welcome Hermes,if your strategy applicable to 4hr time frame I am interested.When you have enough time please share.I have no rsx ma histogram version.But have another rsx ma-nrp with an additional setting called sensitivity.

hxxp://[email protected]/?d8p9ppydjcwaxrd

OK, I will give you simple but powerful strategy for RSI or RSX. Put RSI (2) on daily chart on all 6 US pairs. Then put lines at 90/95 and 10/5. Attach 200 SMA. If price over 200SMA only BUY if under 200SMA only SELL!

If price stay for 3 consecutive days above 90/95 lines SELL, if price stay for 3 consecutive days below 10/5 BUY but look the 200SMA also. The higher over 90/lower below 10 the better! It builds pressure and will soon burst. Many times the pressure even cannot hold for 3 days and after 2 consecutive days it burst. The RSI histogram would show visually how much pressure is in the pressure cooker. And if with 3 days Alert, it would be divine.

Another simple RSI strategy is: Buy when RSI(2/5) pointing up at 45 and Sell when diving back at 80 to 65.

Cheers Hermes

Edited by hermes

OK, I will give you simple but powerful strategy for RSI or RSX. Put RSI (2) on daily chart on all 6 US pairs. Then put lines at 90/95 and 10/5. Attach 200 SMA. If price over 200SMA only BUY if under 200SMA only SELL!

If price stay for 3 consecutive days above 90/95 lines SELL, if price stay for 3 consecutive days below 10/5 BUY but look the 200SMA also. The higher over 90/lower below 10 the better! It builds pressure and will soon burst. Many times the pressure even cannot hold for 3 days and after 2 consecutive days it burst. The RSI histogram would show visually how much pressure is in the pressure cooker. And if with 3 days Alert, it would be divine.

Another simple RSI strategy is: Buy when RSI(2/5) pointing up at 45 and Sell when diving back at 80 to 65.

Cheers Hermes

Could you explain it with screenshots? Asol can you share your tpl?

• 2 weeks later...
erfan-2010,

you the "libSSA.dll" for the SSA indicators.

Sixer

Dear Sixer ,

the LIBBSSA.DLL has attached with SSA folder , I paste it on the library-->sample-->experts folder on MT4 and paste the indicator on the indicator folder .

unfortunately , it does not worked .

thank you for reply to my post . would you please help me .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have downloaded about five different zip files that say advanced and elite tsd indicators but I can't find these ones http://www.forex-tsd.com/blogs/newdi...tion-next.html Does anyone have these or know where I can get them. Like I said I have folders full of ssa elite indis but these ones came out in 2011 and they aren't included in newer tsd archives that I have anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...