Carolyn Boroden – Fib Trader Workshop

armando91

• 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just wanted to say, having downloaded and watched all Boroden stuff, I think those videos are meant for people who need someone to hold their hands and baby feed them. Everything she teaches in her videos is in her book, which is very good I think. I thought I could learn some "extra" stuff in her videos, but it is the same thing that is in her books, over and over again. So, if you wanna save time, take this tip: Just read her book a couple of times til you get it all. Also, on top of that, read Rober Miner book High Probabilty Trading Strategies, to complement your study. He was her mentor.

Just wanted to say, having downloaded and watched all Boroden stuff, I think those videos are meant for people who need someone to hold their hands and baby feed them. Everything she teaches in her videos is in her book, which is very good I think. I thought I could learn some "extra" stuff in her videos, but it is the same thing that is in her books, over and over again. So, if you wanna save time, take this tip: Just read her book a couple of times til you get it all. Also, on top of that, read Rober Miner book High Probabilty Trading Strategies, to complement your study. He was her mentor.

thanks mate for the tips!

I did watched her videos some times back but nothing new apart from her book. Frankly I prefer "Fibonacci Analysis by Constance Brown" than this s called Fibonacci queen. In addition I have read Jim Kane PDF's (Good explanation even with ABC pattern)

Yes, she has learned from Robert C Miner, even she is using his Dynamic trader software

• 4 years later...