Currency Strenght Meter - free tool and profitable

Hakim314

I want to share something useful for this great community :)

It's Strenght Meter of Currencies.

8 symbols, You check the pair and compare with You strategy.

It's a free tool:

[url:]http://www.currencystrengthmeter.com/[/url]

There is video explaining a methodology.

It cooperates well with CPU so it will not crash the mt4 as my last experiments :) with currency strenght.

It's based on statements from Int'l Bank of Settlements.

IT HAS alarm for economic newses when You roll-on right edge and You can even setup sound alarm for newses 5 min before AND even for values of curr.

Simple examples:

1- You check sentiment of Your favourite pair, compare trend with PA, trade

2- You look for BEST ooportunity: choose a pair when there is Strongest and Weakest Symbol. Strong means above 6,0 (orange), weak means <2,0 (blue).

Sometimes extremes (8,0) are not best choice, but try it.

I have cool pips on exotic pairs (for me) like AUDCAD and NzdUsd.

IF the first symbol in pair is stronger = trend up = long

IF the second symbol in pair is weaker = trend down = short.

FIRST OF ALL: observe, then compare, then trade. Greediness will kill Your acc and then You :/

Kudos appreciated.

I tried again and the same Zloty. But we don't need it. I like meters if they work accurate. You can always match the strongest and weakest currency and trade them if the meter shows real strength. Is the meter showing Daily or Hourly strength of currencies? Or you can change the TFs?

Hermes

• 3 months later...

As far as I know, it shows ACTUAL S/W situation and no, You can not change the meter.

You must feel it... it works good with MurreyMath lines.

Pls look at below examples, it will show You how and why :)

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/9467/audusdz.png

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/6369/nzdusdl.png

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3303/usdcadh.png

Hi Hermes,

This is NOT an MT4 Indicator. It is an independent program. For it to run properly, you need to first of all have MT4 Platform open with following settings

in Tools > Options > Server (first Tab) - check the 3rd box "Enable DDE Server"

You can now run the meter.

Its funny then... I could see it running... even when my mt4 platform is closed.... Its running well and even the strength-numbers are changing on its own... Is there something wrong or how could it do this.

This is very cute thing... since Last 3-days.. It has made me about 250+ pips.... (usd/cad and chf/Jpy and Eur/Usd) what I'm doing is putting my stops below the daily candle high/Low and aiming for 110-120 pips (around the daily r2/s2 region). one trade I was stopped out on Eur/Cad with -34.. but that was one I closed in middle... and didn't wait for daily Low (stops)... But today surprised that It has tanked up once again.. (In short this could also had been a winner If I had sticked to Rules)

still If there was clear explanation about Tp and stops..would have been great.. Any Idea Guys.

I installed it but it doesn't show on chart. Is there something special on the installation?

Thanks Hermes

IT DOESNT SHOW ON CHART !! its a stand-alone outside-mt4 application !!

the small programme :) I dont know how to describe it more.

Henry Liu doesn't explain enough on the video also. I sent him an email but nobody home. Hermes

There is video in the upper part of menu: 7 best uses of CSM. WATCH THIS !

Video works fine, so check Your settings, video codecs etc

No, I dont have any idea how to trade stops with it.

Easy to trade. Don't match blue with red currencies! It is before reversals. Match yellow and orange currencies you have still a time to make a few pips but check the chart outlook first! Check all yellow/orange pairs and chose the best looking but check also the news! The News part is unclear at least for me. It tells how many hour before an important news but you can get it from economical calender also.

It suits intraday traders best (5M to 1H).

Hermes

Thank You Hermes for Your opinion !

Finally :))

The calendar is done with one purpose. You can match the box with ALERT and You will be noticed 5 min before news about it by ringing :) not to look at the calendar or forget.

It's just another help.

My friend has very good results combining THIS CSM + BBolinger.

Aaaa, about hot vs cold - it's not only just before reversals. I have done once 120pips in 40-50 min on 3 pairs to USD and the trend was lasting for min 20 minutes without any stop !

Wish You a lot of green pips :)

• 1 month later...