Smart Trading Spreadsheet?

buypullback

You tried to pull this stunt on another posting. You don't want to share your systems, etc unless someone makes a trade with you. When members asked for your system on the previous thread, you denied their request. This is a sharing forum. Your failure to deny your share makes you look like a leech on this forum.

Why can't you share your systems, programs, etc as thousands and thousands of others have done on this forum?

Edited by ForexMike

You tried to pull this stunt on another posting. You don't want to share your systems, etc unless someone makes a trade with you. When members asked for your system on the previous thread, you denied their request. This is a sharing forum. Your failure to deny your share makes you look like a leech on this forum.

Why can't you share your systems, programs, etc as thousands and thousands of others have done on this forum?

Mike, I know how badly you want NT7 but your psychology won't work here, I worked REALLY hard to get some of the stuff I have, people should work too ... looking at some of your posts you don't strike me as someone who shares really significant things ..

I would appreciate if you don't divert this thread... now back to my request, if anyone have this xls I would appreciate and be happy to exchange for EWEF.net material (including NT7).

I don't recall requesting your system. Actually I already had NT7 when I paid $16,000 plus service related fees for the NexGen T-3 System that I owned. I stopped trading the NexGen T-3 system when I started trading the S.T.A.R. SuperTradingSystem which is a more accurate and profitable income generator for experienced traders.

I'm a former moderator of this site too and have shared hundreds of ebooks, videos, systems, indicators and shared fundamentals under my moderator user name. Just ask other moderators about my contributions which (cough) outweigh yours... opps, you don't have any.

Also, hint...don't tell forum members you've been doing this for 20 years... the forex wasn't opened to the public 20 years ago.

All I'm asking is that you do what others do on this forum and that is to share instead of bragging about what you have and your refusal to share it. Where is the logic in this?

Hope you have a profitable 2012 New Year!

Edited by ForexMike