A question to all forum members

start_profit

Why did my thread to share very valuable collection for free here get deleted? and all my old posts deleted too????

I did ask others to participate in costs at first but I did not know was against the rules. Only after I say I would share it for free did moderator delete and lock the threads about it. At the same time I see that member buypullback is using forum for personal exchange and zymosis is selling his warez here without moderator doing anything.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like the moderator deleted same because you did ask for money in exchange. What you need to do is to post the share and clearly state it's free. As far as the leech buypullback, he isn't selling his share, he is swapping for it. Although his unscrupulous attempts to take systems from this forum and not share is not against the rules.

Regarding your last post, what are those items wuold you like to share , and are you still in touch with at person Audrey about some software download and how that it will work ... And how is your trading going so far do you make money consistently and what is your style if you do . hone on dayly or weekly bases ... i AM LOSSING MONEY HAVENT FIND THE edge for this trading ....kind Regards , SJ

Start_Profit, we have a ZERO TOLERANCE for Profiteering here, run your business somewhere else where you have to spend money to advertise, not off the backs of volunteer members who share here, we are tightening up the grip on people like you who abuse this forum.

Totally uncalled for.

Why are you attacking this guy while others are free to run their scams and sell their warez here?

Perhaps the russian warez sellers are sponsoring indo-investasi these days...

Start_Profit, we have a ZERO TOLERANCE for Profiteering here, run your business somewhere else where you have to spend money to advertise, not off the backs of volunteer members who share here, we are tightening up the grip on people like you who abuse this forum.

Strange post when the guy has offered it for FREE .

He changed his mind about charging for it before and offered it for FREE again Got his post's deleted even when he said it was now FREE.He has opend this thread to ask .........why did you close my thread when I said it was all now FREE.......

OK . is that clear now ?

Have we got it ?

Just to be clear once more incase you havent got it yet. NOT SELLING........BUT FREE.

R.T.F.P

Totally uncalled for.

Why are you attacking this guy while others are free to run their scams and sell their warez here?

Perhaps the russian warez sellers are sponsoring indo-investasi these days...

Leon1 what exactly is your agenda here ....... ? You share nothing, and I'm sure you've leeched in your three years here. Yet we say nothing ....... as everyone is welcome here. Our policy doesn't discriminate among members, we believe knowledge is for all on our forum. On our forum those who have share without asking for anything in return .... , this is our policy please respect that.

Your forum may have a molehill for tat policy or barter system or whatever ...... and I'm not passing judgement on your forums policy because we realise your forum is different and we respect that however you seem to be continuously passing judgement and spewing venom on our forum and its members.

You've been speaking ill of us and disrespecting our members on our forum for quite some time now, however despite several complaints we've allowed you to speak freely but there really is a limit.

Please don't forget a a lot of material which originated on our forum say for instnace Joe Ross's daytrading forex, the BOSS (breakout scalping system) I don't keep track of these things and these examples are what I've been told & I'm sure there are several other examples, and vice versa of course, this is bound to happen after all this is the internet but you don't see us whining and abusing your forum members on your forum.

If you want to stay here your more than welcome to, even if you do not share anything just as you have been doing all this while that's not against our rules, even if you're here to spy and have our members who are also members on your forum hounded or banned .... we say nothing but i'm afraid there is a limit & i have to insist you stop disrespecting our forum and its members.

Edited by hermanhess

Why did my thread to share very valuable collection for free here get deleted? and all my old posts deleted too????

I did ask others to participate in costs at first but I did not know was against the rules. Only after I say I would share it for free did moderator delete and lock the threads about it. At the same time I see that member buypullback is using forum for personal exchange and zymosis is selling his warez here without moderator doing anything.

start_profit need to look into why your thread was locked, but the mod probably had a valid reason.

Regarding money collection and selling as you now know our rules strictly do not allow this. This rules is mentioned in the announcement section. i realize you were earlier not aware of it but you now are as you mentioned.

We get so many cases of people trying to sell things by pm's or collecting email addresses or sharing just a part of what they intend to and then trying to sell the rest we try to deal with it as best we can. Other than trying to organize a group buy I'm not saying you did any of this, need to look into why your thread was locked but if its an oversight on our part i apologize.

As long as you comply with the forum rules please feel free to share anything you like or make any posts you want to in the relevant sections.

thx

Edited by hermanhess

@hermanhess

Not everyone is welcome here. At least I am not. For instance, now you are painting me as some kind of leecher without anything to back that up. In fact, I rarely download anything from here. Even if I did, there would be nothing morally wrong with that. I have indirectly contributed a lot to this forum since material that I have shared in ewef has leaked here.

Usually I just write here when people are talking sh*t about ewef or me. If me correcting them makes them offended they should have kept their mouth shut in the first place. Apparently, some indo mods are ewef members and know that it is not a scam site, yet they don't care if lies about ewef are spread here. How come you don't ever do anything about those guys? I guess any expectation of respecting others only applies to me.

You are right that you do not abuse ewef forum members on ewef. Instead you do it here by allowing ewef leak threads. Nice of you to allow them since now a lot of people don't share their better items there and just do it in private.

Don't say that I have been allowed to speak freely. My messages have been censored on a couple of occasions. Not even once in those cases have I done anything against forum rules. Some mod probably just thought it best to delete anything that doesn't make indo look so good.

@hermanhess

Not everyone is welcome here. At least I am not. For instance, now you are painting me as some kind of leecher without anything to back that up. In fact, I rarely download anything from here. Even if I did, there would be nothing morally wrong with that. I have indirectly contributed a lot to this forum since material that I have shared in ewef has leaked here.

Usually I just write here when people are talking sh*t about ewef or me. If me correcting them makes them offended they should have kept their mouth shut in the first place. Apparently, some indo mods are ewef members and know that it is not a scam site, yet they don't care if lies about ewef are spread here. How come you don't ever do anything about those guys? I guess any expectation of respecting others only applies to me.

You are right that you do not abuse ewef forum members on ewef. Instead you do it here by allowing ewef leak threads. Nice of you to allow them since now a lot of people don't share their better items there and just do it in private.

Don't say that I have been allowed to speak freely. My messages have been censored on a couple of occasions. Not even once in those cases have I done anything against forum rules. Some mod probably just thought it best to delete anything that doesn't make indo look so good.

sorry but i respectfully disagree with you. Regarding leeching this is not what I meant to say, what I intended to say is even IF you have been here and leeched things without sharing anything or giving thanks, this is not against the rules and we have no objection to that, unlike your forum.

Regarding ewefnet shares landing up here and you equating that to us abusing ewefnet ..... don't you think that's rather far fetched? I mean you don't own the copyright to the material and if someone wants to share it here or anywhere else, its up to them. Besides a lot of stuff that originated from our forum landed up on yours ..... you dont see us posting abuses on your forum. Moreover i'm sure someone of your stature knows well we cant control where material lands up on the internet, its best just to accept it and live with it.

If someone attacks you, you absolutely have the right to defend yourself .... absolutely no question about that, but most of the time your posts are more like .... "don't share here" .... "keep it to yourself" ..... "these people are leechers" etc etc and we allowed that but now you've gone a step further by disrespecting all of us by saying "russian warez sellers runs the site", you know well we don't sell anything here. It may have happened someone was trying to sell something and it didnt come to our notice or even if there was a complaint because of the volume of complaints we get we may have not yet looked into it. If you felt it was urgent you could have pm'd the administrator or Kardel or any mod and they would have looked into it.

You come here to our forum, you speak ill of us, abuse or members, urge our members not to share, accuse us of selling things and we have allowed this despite so many complaints, ask yourself honestly would you have allowed me for instance to make even one such similar post on your forum? From what I hear your forum is heavily censored.

Please understand I'm not trying pick a fight or something, we received complaints regarding your post above and this time it really is insulting to all of us who are delegated to run the forum. I'm trying to understand what yuor agenda is why you speak ill of us. If its about things which land up on your forum as i mentioned there are things from our forum that landed up on yours as well, this is the internet its bound to happen, you dont see us going ballistic and cursing and abusing you guys.

Your more than welcome to stay, but i humbly request you to please stop abusing our members, discouraging them to share and accusing us with all these unfounded allegations.

thx

who is this leon1 ?

Who is this leon1 ?

ø He is anti - social I.

exhibit A: leon1 : "Don't share it here, they don't deserve it. "

ø He is anti - social II.

exhibit B-1: http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/1622/18966839.jpg

exhibit B-2: http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/673/54254137.jpg

ø He has a somewhat confused grasp of property and ownership.

exhibit C: leon1 : "Even if I did, there would be nothing morally wrong with that. I have indirectly contributed a lot to this forum since material that I have shared in ewef has leaked here."

ø He threatens - This is a threat:

exhibit D: leon1 : " some indo mods are ewef members "

-----------

Why do we have to care about this leon1 ?

Who is this leon1 ?

(more to come - just went out of ink, but surely there will be a reply)

Edited by snapper55
dyslexic

I am not aware of the issues here , as I am new to this forum , isnt it that those forums are here to help each other and learn from each othere rada than putting a finger or abusing this forum its self .... Get a grip all of you and try to help your selfs in order to progress all of you not only few ....that can be the motto of This Forum , not to be used for just personal reasons and greed ...... I hope you understand my kind comment ... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU and please help eachother not other way around .... regards SJ Edited by SJ-60

hermanhess I totally agree with everything you said. To say that EWEF is heavily censored is an understatement, I know a few guys who

have been members there for a few years, shared quite a bit of material, and still have no full download rights. They have a tight circle of

full members there and rarely allow new members full rights. How hypocritical can one be ? :)

How about saying the names of the members to back up your claims? The reality is quite different from your bullshit. The truth is that anyone can get download rights if they get two nominations from active members. This means that there are not even 2 members who think it is unfair that your friends don't have download rights.

Nobody bothers to do much moderation in ewef so members can be ill behaved for a long time before they get censored or banned. All mods are traders so they are busy making money instead of checking up on members.

The rules for getting download rights in ewef are clear but few people bother to get them. That's not the existing members' fault now is it? There ewef members are from all over the world, so they most likely don't even know each other. Since they are not exactly friends, what possible motivation would they have to rarely allow new members in?