[SHARE] All Morpheus EAs Educated

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malware Found

all .dll files are infected

TR/Black.Gen2

thnks for the info scalper....i found this link might help to understand wt was TR/Black.Gen2 and to scan or remove the trojan if its really infected ....just scan mine pc and its clean even i am already executed all the morpheus ea dll

Edited by ruparaw11

thnks for the info scalper....i found this link might help to understand wt was TR/Black.Gen2 and to scan or remove the trojan if its really infected ....just scan mine pc and its clean even i am already executed all the morpheus ea dll

You may be just wasting your time have you run your scan for the trojan, and then attache it to an e-mail, the e-mail client still shows the trojan being NOT removed

there is no malware inside. just false positive

Yes, I confirm, I tried oddbot on a virtual machine with windows xp and I traced with active port tool network ports:

there are not any malicious or suspected traffic as I could see.....so for me too it's a false positive ....

I think maybe due to the patch it became a false positive....

Edited by acosma

OddBot v1.5 I get.

2011.12.13 09:44:32 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.3621 at 2011.11.15 05:01 and price 1.3624 mismatched)

Anyone gotten any OddBot trades? Got Max Spread set at 6.0 and Slippage set at 4.0, but no trades and I see there were trades just now at about 9:00PM NYT , see links below

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/MellyForex/morpheus-oddbot/121717

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/8xQ8yKb3/Morpheus_Oddbot_13_modded_by_x.html

Please decode the URL in the usual, very obvious way. I will not answer to posts that say link doesn't work :)

I don't know exactly anymore what I have modded, so a brief explanation of some settings :

RecoveryMode : true -> after a loss it catches up with higher lot size (see MultiLotPercent)

Fixed Lot : obvious

AutoMM : risk size in %, obvious

MultiLotPercent : factor by which lot size will be altered to catch up losses if RecoveryMod is TRUE

FilterATR : 1 (was 6) allows way more trades

iCCI:OpenFilter : 34 (was 150) allows way more trades

MagicNumber : set it for each pair please, done in the setfiles attached

MaxSpread : obvious

MaximumTrades : 3 (was 1) max trades on a trigger, don't know when this happens exactly yet.

all 4 setfiles vary in FixedMM and MagicNumber only.

AUDUSD can be *****y and I've had it running only for this week (up 50pips but 2 losses)

USDJPY only had very few trades.

EURUSD and GBPUSD are best.

BE CAREFUL with your MM ! I'd rather suggest 2-3 % instead of 5% but it worked out for me !

I have MPTM running on 10% loss closure of all trades to prevent too much damage.

Cheers, have fun with it ! A thanks will be apprechiated :)

xxl

Edited by xxl205