[SHARE] All Morpheus EAs Educated

Did you put oddbot and oddball with same MT4 or separate ? I did not get any trade for oddball.

duh ... I just saw the 2nd EA isn't Oddball but it is Milli0n D0llar pip$ ;-) slightly confused here sorry :)

Here a link for a fresh demo set up a few days ago ... Alpari UK, 1:100 and Oddbot 1.3 modd / MDP together ... check it out :)

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/demo205/oddbot-13-modded--million/211750

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a backtest of OddBod 1.3 (from xxl205) from 2006.01.01 to 2011.12.01 on EURUSD15 and it was pretty choppy. It did survive and was in profit all the way, started at 1000 and was >40k at one time and ended at 7k. drawdown was > 59%. Modeling quality 90%. Could anyone do a test with higher modeling quality same timeframe?

cheers

i downloaded the zip file from post no1 in this thread. how are these EAs educated? ex4 files and DLLs intact. An educated EA is NO DLL file and mq4 format. Interesting bots though if someone could take the time to unpack and decompile the DLLs it would be interesting to see what we can do with them.

D

i downloaded the zip file from post no1 in this thread. how are these EAs educated? ex4 files and DLLs intact. An educated EA is NO DLL file and mq4 format. Interesting bots though if someone could take the time to unpack and decompile the DLLs it would be interesting to see what we can do with them.

D

education is removing the protection.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I let the EA's run this week, besides I would never do this on a live account. They recovered about half of the SL last week already. I have abandoned AUDUSD immediatly (caused the SL) and am running EURUSD and GBPUSD only in both EAs.

The "juice" is definetly missing these quiet holidays, but I wanted to see whether they do a good trading even in that environment. I will restart on the live accounts around January 9th+, let's see when things start moving again.

Wish you all a good new year's start !

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/demo205/oddbot-13-modded--million/211750

oddbot is just WSR. just use it.

Did so. Have to say that the results of the Oddbot I posted here match from demo to live, but Million Dollar Pips took a small loss yesterday on a Alpari UK live account. As it is a speedy scalper, it had to deal with requotes and took a trade opposite to the demo ECN account. Demo went well though.

For sure it ain't the time of the year to judge it so far, but MDP is under surveillance :)

Morpheus with News Filter

Is there someone here who can add this EA with a filter so that the same news with version 1.5 in the original website ...??

If anyone could I would be very grateful.

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/8xQ8yKb3/Morpheus_Oddbot_13_modded_by_x.html

Please decode the URL in the usual, very obvious way. I will not answer to posts that say link doesn't work :)

I don't know exactly anymore what I have modded, so a brief explanation of some settings :

RecoveryMode : true -> after a loss it catches up with higher lot size (see MultiLotPercent)

Fixed Lot : obvious

AutoMM : risk size in %, obvious

MultiLotPercent : factor by which lot size will be altered to catch up losses if RecoveryMod is TRUE

FilterATR : 1 (was 6) allows way more trades

iCCI:OpenFilter : 34 (was 150) allows way more trades

MagicNumber : set it for each pair please, done in the setfiles attached

MaxSpread : obvious

MaximumTrades : 3 (was 1) max trades on a trigger, don't know when this happens exactly yet.

all 4 setfiles vary in FixedMM and MagicNumber only.

AUDUSD can be *****y and I've had it running only for this week (up 50pips but 2 losses)

USDJPY only had very few trades.

EURUSD and GBPUSD are best.

BE CAREFUL with your MM ! I'd rather suggest 2-3 % instead of 5% but it worked out for me !

I have MPTM running on 10% loss closure of all trades to prevent too much damage.

Cheers, have fun with it ! A thanks will be apprechiated :)

xxl

I am bit confused. Which Version of Oddbot that produces good result? V1.3mod or V1.5 (testtt)?

On that link you see OddBot v1.3 modded together with Million Dollar Pips 1.1. I've had some bumps because of low volatility over the holidays which caused MDP to hit a SL. Further I experimented with AUDUSD and that also went cold.

EURUSD and GBPUSD have produced very nice results this far. I could NOT reproduce the live results with a backtest, another proof that BT is BS ^^

I am currently thinking of starting new demos where we separate men from the boys, speaking Oddbot 1.3 mod alone and MDP etc. also alone. Let's see :)

I am manually trading in direction of the oddbot trades if I happen to catch one at the screen. Have to say, that is right now utterly successful...

On that link you see OddBot v1.3 modded together with Million Dollar Pips 1.1. I've had some bumps because of low volatility over the holidays which caused MDP to hit a SL. Further I experimented with AUDUSD and that also went cold.

EURUSD and GBPUSD have produced very nice results this far. I could NOT reproduce the live results with a backtest, another proof that BT is BS ^^

I am currently thinking of starting new demos where we separate men from the boys, speaking Oddbot 1.3 mod alone and MDP etc. also alone. Let's see :)

I am manually trading in direction of the oddbot trades if I happen to catch one at the screen. Have to say, that is right now utterly successful...

Since you mod this EA maybe if you made a template on the 15 min chart of the set up you could see when a trade is about to happen and have more success trading it, and could help you weed out the AUS loser, I was thinking of doing it not do not known exactly the set up , you may have a better idea ,

Well, I can't do that much, I am sorry. The only things I "modded" was some parameters and their visability to be changed.

The AUS itself is a difficult one to trade, but which pair isn't :) we should be satisfied with the superb hit ratio that Oddbot has on EURUSD and GBPUSD and focus on them. Eliminate the loosers instead of widening the risk.