(req) mj gann method 100% profit

Not only yesterday but almost every day Goiler is a loser. Only Majjed is a winner, he sells them, against his consciousness and he even doesn't have to speak English! He was lying even in this youtube video.

95% of FX systems and software sellers are winners and the buyers losers. You need tremendous intuition and 2-3 more confirming indicators to make money with Goiler!

Hermes

Edited by hermes

Goiler uses 100 pips SL and 50 pips TP so you will never ever make money with this, I did 3 years backtests and my account ended up with a loss, its cos it uses bad MM, you must have 50 pips sl and 100 pips tp than even if you only win 50% of the time you will end up in profit. Dont waiste your time with goiler honestly, it only works for the seller like hermes said.

• 1 year later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Does anyone have access to this method? Apparently you need to study it fully before you get the 100% profit.

How do you know the system is 100% profit if you don't have it? Hint: It's hard to find a system that is 100% profitable at all times.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
well buddy any system can be made 100% profitable, no losses, the trick is here.

Find any system, work out the maximum favorable excursion (MFE) and adverse excursion (MAE) for every trade, and set the target within the minimum MFE and the stop outside the maximum MAE.

"Caveat Emptor"

You are right. I had to edit my posting to reflect the error my friend.

That's again that scammer Majjed! Unbelievable. I had a dispute long time ago on his forum about selling Goiler indicator to members and laying about results (manipulating results). He banned me because I was not good for his business with Goiler! Karl and Rita learned a lot from Majjed. I have a many different rusted Goiler indicators but in mean time they could upgrade to a new one? Stovedude could tell us what's new on Majjed's farm.

Cheers Hermes

Edited by hermes