Share: Touch Line

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Informatik,

Thank you for your sharing. Would appreciate if you could explain how you use the touchline on TF5mins on the entry & exit.

Thank you in advance.

Rgds

DT

Testing on 5Min timeframe, mostly because without an alert I don't have patience for a longer TF entry lol). So far so good, 6 winners and one loser today, and the loser was my mistake...The lower indicator was sloping but didn't yet change color, so I jumped the gun. If someone could code the bottom Touchline Indy to give a sound alert when the color changes that would be the missing link. Again I'm only taking profit and setting SL at the aqua lines, and I took off the Xard Gann because as it is this thing is an MT4 memory hog, plus it was a little late in my observations.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3214/touchline.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey Derricktan, very simple...As soon as I see the bottom touchline indicator change color and touch the zero line, I also make sure the trend candles change color as well. When both of those things happen, I set a pending order at the white dashed (middle) line. If price has already passed the white line by the time the colors change, I wait for the next signal. I set my SL and TP at the aqua colored lines. This is only a 1:1 ratio, but it goes that distance a LOT of the time, so far anyway. I made 500 pips and 50% gain on a $1000 demo account in 4 days last week only trading with TL, monitoring Eur/USD, Eur/JPY, USD/CHF and AUD/USD. I often catch correlations at the same time.

I also added the DDFX Major Trend Indicator which gives audio alerts very close to the same signals as the Touchline indicator. So far so good, I'll let you guys know how this week works out!

I owe Red Bull a Vodka and Red Bull for sharing! , and thanks to Xard as well. :D

Hi Informatik,

Thank you for your explanation. So you take the white line (the one with the tick) as reference to coincide with the changing of the bottom TL indicator and the changing of the coor of the candles. What about at the aqua line? Will you make entry when the bottom TL indicator change color together with the candles? Can you please provide the DDFX Major trend Indicator.

Thnak you in advance.

Rgds

DT

QUOTE=Infomattik;189328]Hey Derricktan, very simple...As soon as I see the bottom touchline indicator change color and touch the zero line, I also make sure the trend candles change color as well. When both of those things happen, I set a pending order at the white dashed (middle) line. If price has already passed the white line by the time the colors change, I wait for the next signal. I set my SL and TP at the aqua colored lines. This is only a 1:1 ratio, but it goes that distance a LOT of the time, so far anyway. I made 500 pips and 50% gain on a $1000 demo account in 4 days last week only trading with TL, monitoring Eur/USD, Eur/JPY, USD/CHF and AUD/USD. I often catch correlations at the same time.

I also added the DDFX Major Trend Indicator which gives audio alerts very close to the same signals as the Touchline indicator. So far so good, I'll let you guys know how this week works out!

I owe Red Bull a Vodka and Red Bull for sharing! , and thanks to Xard as well. :D

Yep you got it, the white line is my entry point...If the colors line up, but price has already passed the white entry line, I wait for the next signal...Monitoring multiple pairs there's a lot of action. When I get back to my trading PC i'll upload the ddfx indy and my set file for it. Made 96 pips today before noon EST, since 11/14 not a losing day, all green. Hope it's not a fluke lol.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/8683/touchlinestats.gif

Please ignore my post.. Found it at page1 sorry....

Hi informattik

Thanks for sharing but the download templates is different from your image.. There isn't a white dash and aqua lines. The candles are different too.

Thanks again

Testing on 5Min timeframe, mostly because without an alert I don't have patience for a longer TF entry lol). So far so good, 6 winners and one loser today, and the loser was my mistake...The lower indicator was sloping but didn't yet change color, so I jumped the gun. If someone could code the bottom Touchline Indy to give a sound alert when the color changes that would be the missing link. Again I'm only taking profit and setting SL at the aqua lines, and I took off the Xard Gann because as it is this thing is an MT4 memory hog, plus it was a little late in my observations.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3214/touchline.gif

Edited by jamestan1978

Derricktan here is my template and the DDFX indicator with alert, I only changed the deviation parameter to match Touchline indicator as much as possible. Note that the DDFX color doesn't always change right away but it will give you an alert and popup saying "Bbands going UP or DOWN" which 9 out of 10 times is when Touchline changes colors or is about to touch the "touchline" and soon change color (Or when it just has changed colors and touched). Still would love if someone could code the original Indy with a sound alert ;)

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/Jf5JuWUwBW/touchstuff.zip.html

Note: You'll need the original system indicators that Red Bull shared in the first post.

Edited by Infomattik

HI Informatik, Thank you very much for your sharing. Hope someone could come forward to help to do the alert for the indicator.

Hi Soundfx, hope you are reading this subject and would appreciate very much if you could help us to program the alert indicator. Why I ask you because you have done a great job for the Pip Accumulayor! Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you in advance.

Rgds

DT

Derricktan here is my template and the DDFX indicator with alert, I only changed the deviation parameter to match Touchline indicator as much as possible. Note that the DDFX color doesn't always change right away but it will give you an alert and popup saying "Bbands going UP or DOWN" which 9 out of 10 times is when Touchline changes colors or is about to touch the "touchline" and soon change color (Or when it just has changed colors and touched). Still would love if someone could code the original Indy with a sound alert ;)

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/Jf5JuWUwBW/touchstuff.zip.html

Note: You'll need the original system indicators that Red Bull shared in the first post.

Not sure how Red Bull feels about calling him Pit Bull haha...But yes all versions of it are memory hogs, not sure why since it's so simple. I didn't take all trades last night and early today, but I had a string of losses (knew it was coming soon enough). I was up 615 pips and now I'm at just under 490 pips in the green. So be careful, at least on the 5min TF, like any system whipsaws can get ya. Going to continue to test, with US holiday on Thurs I think this week is gonna be a little weird. Time will tell, test on demo!

I am using Pit bull version with Infomattic modification

My observation that the Touchline indicator is the last to change colour ie buy/sell signal If any one is planning to add an alert to this system Kindly modify the touchline indicator

And still waiting for the person to help us please :)

Touch line indicator is definitely the same indicator !XPS v8 INV FISHER Xard gave us in his system !XPS v8 Release Candidate 011.

Here´s the link: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/11781-Xard 777-Setups?highlight=xard # post1

Somebody has re-named the indicator and added touchline before the original name, the same with trendbars indy.

Ismael 360 is using this indy with BOSS SYSTEM ... very good indicator and system from XARD 777.

Thanks to XARD 777!

• 3 weeks later...