(req) UP xxx45 indicator

How hard would it be if you really do have a indicator that good, to offer a 10 day trial? or even offer a trial for $10?

The most important part of your question is in blue and underlined, and at the same time it may be that this is also the answer! ;)

(I'd like to see a pic when the market is ranging):-?

it's a scam, it's the same guy behind Mura Alert, Aigerafx (john davier) and now he's moved onto this. on forums he uses a setup called dremur. LR are used by people who want 1 way transfers. a LR transaction cannot be refunded period. be carefull. Now I could be wrong, but I am 100% sure it's the same scammer. if you are interested, find the contact details and ask for a live demo via skype or vnc to verify screenshots. MT4 screenshots are not enough, not even youtube. must be live feed and you need to see the signals happen in realtime over a RDP,VNC,Skype or remote desktop application it's the only way. if the author cannot do this then stay away, they will say things like. no we will not share that information as we do not wish to disclose history in case of back engineering etc. those comments are all a load of BS. there is no members page, there is no login to any members area !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it was plimus / clickbank / paypal. then i'd say you can take the risk and the transaction can be reversed but LR.. hell no, LR can only be funded in cash. Please stay away and put your 2.5k to better use !!! you have been warned.

If anyone finds out this is another release from john davier let us know. This guy is a thief and liar. Looks alot like his Aigera indicator and selling for around the same price. A close friend bought Aigera and davier hacked into his e-mail and tried getting into his forex account. Luckily Yahoo gave him his account back so it stopped him from doing more harm.

his e-mail - [email protected]

• 10 months later...