Xtreme point

Here's a nice program that works with mt4. It only has a 15 day trial. You must activate the 15 day trial to use it. It would be great if someone could Null (Educate) by removing the expiration time limit. I have also included the tutorial video on how to set it up in the zip file.

P.S. This is not the same as xtreme setup that has already been shared here. It's a different program.

http://www.multiupload.com/PP6BNYL2HD

Edited by newbie111

Hi

Installed but does not give signals. Why?

Thanks

Michaela

First copy and past the Xtreempoint_Data.ex4 file in your Metatrader/experts/indicators folder. Next restart metatrader if it's already open. Once metatrader starts, go to custom indicators and load the Xtreempoint_Data indi onto the chart that you want to study. You must do this for every separate pair that you want to study. It does not matter what time-frame. Now minimize your metatrader platform. "DON'T CLOSE METATRADER", just minimize it.

Since Xtremepoint is a stand alone program you must go to your start menu and click on the Xtremepoint Icon. I have included a video tutorial to guide you from this point I hope this helps.

email ok, key install ( license type - trial, days - 14 ), Xtreempoint_Data - experts\indicators, Xtreempoint_Data.ex4 run to Eur-usd, open aplic. XtreemePoint - New chart - Eur/usd - Decimal 5(Alpari) - Folder experts\files - create. No sigal

Now you've got me confused. Try their FAQ page, and if no help contact customer support. They won't have any problem with helping you, because they offer this trial for free. Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing but when I tried open new chart, The screen freezing! It's not working. Maybe there are some bugs.

I'm using windows 7, and it is working on my system. Not very good with software, but I would say, maybe check and see what programs you have running. Maybe there is a conflict among them. Try their customer support page.

• 4 months later...