Universal MA Cross EA (Forex-TSD)

Hi everyone, I wanted to bring to your attention (if you don't know yet) an EA based on the crossing of moving averages. It 'a very configurable EA in each fraction and with many filtering for false signals. The original version was coded by firedave (thanks so much) in 2006 but I think it is still a (if not the only one) truly universal MA cross EA, well-structured and certainly very well written!

This is the official link to the page where you can find the download file and the configuration guide. http://www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advisors-metatrader-4/1933-universal-ma-cross-ea.html

I open this 3d with the hope that we can discuss and jointly determine the best setup for this EA in many market cond. So get jiggy with it and playing with this great EA!!!! I am waiting for your replies and I hope we can get a good system to get $$ ;)

Edited by mangiare

Guys it's very easy to make consistent money with moovings crossing. but we need a coder here. Please add to your ea some martingeil function. When we have a loss next order (buy or sell it's no matter) should with 1.5 koff from the first order (we should start with the same first order always) and so on until we'll get an order with a profit to close, after it we'll start with the first order. (my english is not too good) if we have a tp to sl 2 to 1 we will always win at last. i'm trading this way with just ma's crossings

Post hidden because profitmonit is on your ignore list.