REQ: Profitable Signal Service Provider  

4 members have voted

1. 1. REQ: Profitable Signal Service Provider

• 10%-20%
    • 20%-40%
    • 40%-60%
    • 60%-90%

dbg,

I propose you check ForexVerified.com page. They are testing signal providers, EAs, Managed accounts. On top of that they also run their own signal service, called Precision. It is the best to review all the data there and find one which suits you. The most important is that they are honest with their tests and friendly to answer your possible questions.

btw: currently I am using QualityForexSignals service and I am happy with it...

I can provide signals to all my brothers and sisters here for NO cost....FREE.....stop loss is ....95% of the time less than 10 pips and other time 20 pips......(Market is very unpredictable) take profit depends on you....however, I trade 15 minutes chart ONLY so the execution has to be quick to have the above stop loss!!!!!

Can anybody tell how to provide these signals???

Hey dannydon786...

One of the ways that I see of providing signals for an M15 chart on a timely basis is via a chat room. Skype is one option. The other may be Paltalk...which I believe has a 200 member limit before a subscription fee is required. I believe you can set up free rooms on both of these...so no cost to either yourself or members who visit your room.

Let me know if you decide to set up a Paltalk room...would love to drop in a take a look.

T99

Edited by Trader99

dbg,

I propose you check ForexVerified.com page. They are testing signal providers, EAs, Managed accounts. On top of that they also run their own signal service, called Precision. It is the best to review all the data there and find one which suits you. The most important is that they are honest with their tests and friendly to answer your possible questions.

btw: currently I am using QualityForexSignals service and I am happy with it...

Thanks Foxmajster, but this is what i got when i visited their website:

Unfortunately, we will not be accepting

new members until after Januay 1, 2012.

Please check back with us then!

Is this something they normally do?

I can provide signals to all my brothers and sisters here for NO cost....FREE.....stop loss is ....95% of the time less than 10 pips and other time 20 pips......(Market is very unpredictable) take profit depends on you....however, I trade 15 minutes chart ONLY so the execution has to be quick to have the above stop loss!!!!!

Can anybody tell how to provide these signals???

DannyDon786, in order to provide members who may be interested in your signals, you will need a working copy of Power Trade Copier; this will allow you to quickly execute ur trades directly to a myriad of users...hope this helps.

-DBG

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
These signal provider are never really up for longevity. I'd say follow one while the trader is still earning since it will not last that long. smile2.png

what do you think about :

proven track record consist of :

A connected real and verified MetaTrader 4 account with Myfxbook with at least 3 months history.

Drawdown of no more than 50%.

Return of at least 10% and higher than drawdown.

Average pip win per trade of at least 10.

Average trade time over 5 minutes.

System must not use any martingale/grid techniques.

An account balance of at least $1000.

At least 100 trades.

it's a autotrade provider requirement, where i use to linked my armada markets account with them. and i;m not not just ordinary subscriber, consider i;m more active one for having contact the vendor and discuss many thing with them, got plenty trading advice for my own trading development, that's a plus i think ;)

• 1 month later...