Super Buy Sell Profit Indicator

Dutchie

Karl is not burping them but farting them out of his FX intestines. I would like to meet the monster programmer who does the miracle indicators and systems for him. But it is possible that once in the blue moon he will come with real holy grail because there is old axiom that "even the village fool sometimes say the truth".

Hermes

Does arrow not disappear after being put on?

plz tell me thank you.....

Nope, as far as I have seen its stays there. During the weekend (when the market is closed) I checked several charts in different timeframes and each and everyone of them showed the arrows.

Karl is not burping them but farting them out of his FX intestines. I would like to meet the monster programmer who does the miracle indicators and systems for him. But it is possible that once in the blue moon he will come with real holy grail because there is old axiom that "even the village fool sometimes say the truth".

Hermes

As I stated in a different thread, his indicators are all based on the same TA's (probably MA's). The only difference is they come in different shapes......