Hedging non martingle EA

xptitan

Hi , i would like to share this, this cant backtest as it require two pairs (EURUSD & GBPUSD) positive correlation to run. I'm currently running in demo and will be go on live on coming monday. expect safety way will be less profit. Hope your guys got idea to tweak it and hope someone can change the code which can trade negative correlation as well. I'm not sure this can be make to system or not that's why i will post here and Trading system section, hope to get someone guide. thanks.

p/s. I don't have the original mq4 but decompiled mq4, even i had decompiled it but cant use, i'm not a coder so hope someone willing to teach. Here you go. enjoy.

h t t p :// www. m3di@fir3. c0m/ ?9rk7z5iy5vkoaqx

Hi , i would like to share this, this cant backtest as it require two pairs (EURUSD & GBPUSD) positive correlation to run. I'm currently running in demo and will be go on live on coming monday. expect safety way will be less profit. Hope your guys got idea to tweak it and hope someone can change the code which can trade negative correlation as well. I'm not sure this can be make to system or not that's why i will post here and Trading system section, hope to get someone guide. thanks.

p/s. I don't have the original mq4 but decompiled mq4, even i had decompiled it but cant use, i'm not a coder so hope someone willing to teach. Here you go. enjoy.

h t t p :// www. m3di@fir3. c0m/ ?9rk7z5iy5vkoaqx

are you using this EA with default setting?

if not, please share your setting.

The page cannot be found...

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable

kindly reload. tq

hi keng, pls kindly replace the common sence word with proper one and remove the space then you will get it. ride it and share your result. thanks

Try this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9rk7z5iy5vkoaqx

thanks freedy for your help.

one more request do you got the way to modify the ex4 to a proper mq4 as the decompiled mq4 cant run and please to modify the ea to not only buy and sell, but can buy and buy / sell and sell. thanks very much