REQ: George Smith Forex Made EZ MT4 Indicator Package

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have the indicators as mq4 or ex4 files ? Can you upload them please ?

Here is the history:

GS traded stocks; he had a DOS based indi called Oscar.

He changed to Forex, brought Oscar with him; later he used Point and figure on paper; he also used P1,2 &3 which are trend swings on 5 or 15 min charts. You measure the number of pips to get a feel for how much the next move will be. All these calculations were put into DOS type programs: you put in the numbers and a calculated number comes out.

Now, a week or two back GS announces that he has made these all into Metatrader indicators. That is what we hope will be shared. The DOS ones are in the book that has been shared in lots of threads.

Here is the history:

GS traded stocks; he had a DOS based indi called Oscar.

He changed to Forex, brought Oscar with him; later he used Point and figure on paper; he also used P1,2 &3 which are trend swings on 5 or 15 min charts. You measure the number of pips to get a feel for how much the next move will be. All these calculations were put into DOS type programs: you put in the numbers and a calculated number comes out.

Now, a week or two back GS announces that he has made these all into Metatrader indicators. That is what we hope will be shared. The DOS ones are in the book that has been shared in lots of threads.

I assumed that the exe files were the MT4 indicators, clearly now I understand that they are not. Thanks for the clarification.

Would someone kindly mirror or re-upload the full course that dukeaugustus uploaded here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4VWSHM33

as I and I am sure other people have issues downloading from megaupload.

Cheers

Here ya go.....mirrored. I think the two shared site has no counter count down....let me know if I am wrong somebody...enjoy.

http://mir.cr/0ISQDNJH

Final note: I think the author G. Smith is one of the few honest and good guys out there. So if you do make money with this, and as the cost of the course and the package are very cheap, I suggest eventually buying your own version. As a way to support the honest trader vendors out there.

I agree with you Duke, I bought his course ages ago.

I really like his simple down to earth approach.

Does anyone with a programming brain think they could add to the P1-P2-P3 indicator to actually put lines on the 5min trading chart to show the entry/exit/sl? Seeing it already calculates it, I would have thought adding it to the chart would be pretty easy but I wouldn't know.

Juicyt

I've been watching his videos and he blanks out the closed trade numbers and puts in his own +20, or +8 etc, is he really making money? I've noticed the Point & Figure logs change in history and cannot be be relied on. Is this guy just making money from the courses and indicators? I've had losses.

he's made some very pretty charts. just take what works for you and toss the rest. all any system needs is a way to enter with the trend and stops to keep your losses small. trail your profits and you will get a huge runner every once i na while. the secret is in the grinding, not the trending. don't get hung up on the small loses.

but i give you guys full credit for trying to verify if his methods are truly profitable. for some they surely are. but what about for you? that's the important question.

Scratch, I would like to say something in defense of old George Smith, It is obvious you do not have an Oanda Account because if you did you would see that George put those numbers in there as Pips because Oanda works in units. I've know George for some time now and was one of his first customers to buy the E-Z Trading Method. He uses a lot of money in his account, and it's his private business just how much money he has, not anyone else.

http://www.screencast.com/t/ExTQVIeNocl8 Next time please don't be so fast to judge someone. George has more money then most people.

And one last thing: his Method works, like a lot of other people methods, it's how you apply the method using Money Management, that makes you money. Anyone can make an entry, it's the exit strategy that makes you money.

Maddman

Edited by maddman

Scratch, I would like to say something in defense of old George Smith, It is obvious you do not have an Oanda Account because if you did you would see that George put those numbers in there as Pips because Oanda works in units. I've know George for some time now and was one of his first customers to buy the E-Z Trading Method. He uses a lot of money in his account, and it's his private business just how much money he has, not anyone else. http://www.screencast.com/t/ExTQVIeNocl8 Next time please don't be so fast to judge someone. George has more money then most people.

And one last thing: his Method works, like a lot of other people methods, it's how you apply the method using Money Management, that makes you money. Anyone can make an entry, it's the exit strategy is that makes money.

Maddman

I to have paid for this course a long time ago and have been following it for a long time to.

I have not fully tried to do what G is teaching for it is on small time frame and for other reasons but

lately, I been thinking of trying G methods.

G was the one that brought light to me about Point and Figure but I still don't see how to use it. I have many P/F indicators for mt4. And I have learn that P/F has changed from the old ways to the new. (history on P/F) but what is really better?

I also have problems with oscar.

I can see at the London open and the NY open this strategy might be good.

George Lives in the same time zone that I live in (PDT) and to trade London we need to be up at 12 am or we try to trade at 5 or 6 am for NY open. My point is if you work it is not so easy to do.

Maddman Have you had good results?

I like that he got this indicator package up and running so you do not need to go to the site to get oscar anymore.=D>

Edited by bedrockbrett
osker to oscar

Bedrockbrett, Hey, it's been a while since we've talked, good to hear from you. With the new indicator package that I purchased from George it's totally a breeze using his system now. Before yes there was a lot of writing to do and numbers to enter and it was work, or felt like work. Now I put the P&F chart up along with all of the templates it comes with. Basically everything goes on a M5 Chart except for Oscar at M15 and two M1 Charts one with heiken ashi, and the other candlesticks. The easiest part is follow the arrows and when a new Target comes up in AVG. for entry of a limit order with a stop loss.

I use 8 pips for Profit taking and a stop loss of 12 pips. However I move the stop loss as soon as I am into positive territory, using a script called A_Visual SLTP. Adding additional entries every 5 pips helps a lot as well, as he suggests. I also add #Signal Bars Indicator to the charts, and when they show mostly all Red or mostly all Green on the MACD, STR, and EMA on the time frames, hit it hard.

As to the London Open, I work it and the New York Session till about 10:00AM Pacific Time, then it's usually flat. But, the thing is Cheap, and I suggest as another member suggested, BUY IT. BECAUSE IT CREATES GOOD WILL.

Regards,

Maddman

Edited by maddman

Scratch, I would like to say something in defense of old George Smith, It is obvious you do not have an Oanda Account because if you did you would see that George put those numbers in there as Pips because Oanda works in units. I've know George for some time now and was one of his first customers to buy the E-Z Trading Method. He uses a lot of money in his account, and it's his private business just how much money he has, not anyone else. http://www.screencast.com/t/ExTQVIeNocl8 Next time please don't be so fast to judge someone. George has more money then most people.

And one last thing: his Method works, like a lot of other people methods, it's how you apply the method using Money Management, that makes you money. Anyone can make an entry, it's the exit strategy that makes you money.

Maddman

Thanks for clearing up the part of his statement he rubs out and inputs his own details. But what I want to see is his entry AND exit to prove he's getting what he states as again, I've had losses. Proof is in the pudding, and as he risks more than his potential reward is, that's dangerous in my opinion. Have you got the other indicators you discuss that you could post for us to try?

Hi scratch, .... Although it was a later sell entry, but at a slightly better price, so its exit is earlier than that of the first trade.

G. Smith's statements from oanda.

that is not easy to handle by OANDA, then you must all trades have open by different lotsize. if you lotsize same then OANDA follow FIFO , you can't close a later trade before you close the first Trade , carefull.

I don't have a good idea to handle that quick at the java platform, only if you open many windows by different lotsize, then need a lot of screen space.

may someone have a good idea.

cheers

Hi all,

in allot of ways Oanda is a very nice platform to work (not mt4) with because you can move stops or tp on screen but Oanda has mt4 to but you don't get a very small ( 100 unit =1 cent EUR/USD is this right? that is so small..) unit size verses .01 for mt4 Oh well I hope I got that all right.

So this is his email today that I thought was interesting.

What I want to emphasize in this video is the fact

you can almost select a trade with a dart and still

come out ahead if you keep your losses to a minimum.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MCyCp&m=K1NgMoryLzP8GL&b=ZXBf82GgiEf3zYIY7j0hSw

Length: 6:48

Dedicated to your trading success,

George

Oh and George Trades in the US and all is good with FIFO so you don't need to worry if in US.

Oanda also has a Canada office if you were wanting more than the US (land of the Free?) can offer.

Edited by bedrockbrett

LOL....we could start a whole thread on trading Oanda's java platform here. I am a fan of the java but their mt4 needs some reworking....I have also been with George for some time, got in when lifetime memberships were $77usd. George is a rare breed in the retail forex information market. If a person were to get some George Smith, Lance Beggs: "YTC", and some Sam Seiden supply and demand under their belts they would be pretty well off....

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...