[req] Forex Dictator

Dannydon,

Still wasting your time I see... ;)

Another ****py grid/martingale EA dressed up as a "signal service" yawn...

Look at the trades under "25,066.20 of real MT4 profits":

2011.09.01 14:13/14:14 Buy EURUSD for a total of 24.49 lots !

I'm sure this has only just been released with bang up to date results because they've been waiting for the right time when the EA showed a profit and didn't blow the account lol.

It seems to me that this whole commercial forex system/signal/EA market is now getting saturated and the advertising copy claims become outright lies and more and more outrageous as time goes on.

Many years ago, in pre-internet times, I ended up on "business opportunity seekers" mailing lists and was regularly sent advertising copy that went on for pages and pages and like all these websites lol.

Each "opportunity" was cleverly kept secret though just some tantalising details were revealed which would convice you this one was different from the rest.

Once revealed the "secret path to becoming a millionaire by relaxing in your armchair" normally ended up being one of:

1) A business which actually required a lot of effort and expense - the outline was there (e.g. growing and selling your own plants, photographing people's houses etc.), though you had to work out how to advertise it, make/source the product and sell it. It was possible to do ok from a small proportion of these schemes provided you put in the effort. This is the equivalent of the manual Forex systems being touted today.

2) A business which required a fair amount of effort and expense. Typically this was getting loads of copies made of a guide called something like "How to make millions sitting on your arse all day", then you had to buy a mailing list from somewhere and then create 500 sales letters, put them in envelopes, address and stamp them and send them off to your list of "hot" opportunity seekers. Then you waited for the deluge of profits to come rolling in - unfortunately they never did and you ended up with a lot of capital outlay and no returns. This is the equivalent of a real signal service (not one of those fake signal services which is really an EA).

3) Was some form of "pyramid selling" - Amway was a classic. Grossly overpriced items which nobody really wants or needs and you have to sell them to your friends. For a while this scheme can look quite good, however when your friends get fed up with your sales pitches and then the pyramid totally collapses, you're left with nothing. This is the equivalent of all grid/martingale EAs (which are the only ones which show equity curves rising steadily to the moon) and also what is commonly becoming a real con - the EA pretending to be a signal service.

And other thing...

A real shock to the system ;) I discovered today that our mate Karl Dittman (the friendly German academic chappie) doesn't really exist and that all his stuff is reputedly coming from a guy called Keith in Cyprus lol.

Edited by soundfx