[REQ] KeltnerBells

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
bump bump.............

The review below was written on another forum by a user who just bought this system. Together with their 1st week results.

Ok, here are the details. It uses Renko boxes which measure PRICE ACTION ONLY independent of time. So as the market actually moves up a new box is drawn and when the market moves down a new box is drawn and so on and so forth. It uses a system of swing trading bounces off extremes. The creator has run statistics and figured out which are optimum trading hours for any of the pairs so if you get a signal (remember actual chart is not time dependent) you check to make sure it is a good time to take the trade and as of now the system trades 12 pairs and those pairs can be "active" at all different times since there are so many to chose from so no matter what time zone you live in, you should be able to figure out when to trade these pairs. It seems complicated at first, but when you get the charts set up and print out the times for each pair, it gets a whole lot easier very quickly. The reward/risk ratio is ALWAYS positive so wins are almost always bigger than losses (only time they are not is when the signal changes mid-trade OR you move your stop past entry and it retraces deep and takes you out). And the win % is much higher than 50% so far and that makes this system quite profitable. I will keep everyone posted on my live trades over the next couple of weeks as I see how they play out in different types of markets.

Hi Again!!

Well here are the first week results from my live account. To say they are impressive is a bit of an understatement. I was shocked. Keep in mind this is only ONE week results. Can't tell yet if it's going to be like this all the time. The trades are very simple to follow and you don't have to catch all of them. The system works when you do and you just make sure the signals fired during a valid trade time for the pair. On some of these trades I got a better entry than the signal so my Reward/Risk ratio was even better. The developer says to wait until price gets back to entry to get in but I figure since the win % should be consistent whenever you get in I entered all my trades AT or BETTER than the signal entry on the chart. Here are the trades

1) EUR/USD: +77.3 pips

2) GBP/USD: +95.1 pips

3) CAD/JPY: +100.5 pips

3) EUR/JPY: +83.4 pips

4) GBP/USD: +9.0 pips

5) EUR/USD: +72.2 pips

6) EUR/JPY: +91.8 pips

7) AUD/USD: +9.1 pips

8 ) GBP/CHF: -27.7 pips

9) EUR/JPY: -44.8 pips

10) EUR/NZD: +1.5 pips

SOOOOOO. 10 Trades I took (there were more signals, these were the ones that I could catch and not have too many trades open at once, I stopped opening trades after 4 with open stop). 80% win rate.

Total Net Pips: +467.4!!

And naturally after a week like that the $600 price tag has been paid off a few times over. Bravo Keltner Bells!!

I shall report my results next week as well. If anyone has any questions about the ins and outs of this system, I would be happy to share what I have learned so far either here or by personal message. It might be a rather tricky system for someone who is just starting out trading or has trouble with MT4 (although trust me, I am NO expert in either) but I think this system should be tradeable by just about anyone. Hope this helps.

Oh and about the $77 a month membership service. To sum it up it is 2 things. First off, it is hand-holding and support for trading this system. You can ask the creator Mark Soberman questions and he gets back to you FAST sometimes within hours. If you understand and get comfortable with the system this isn't necessary anymore. The second quality is that Mark constantly tweaks the system and places new "trade plans" for new pairs and modifies the plans for pairs already in the system. Keep in mind that the trade plans available should ALWAYS work. So even if you get the sets of plans during the first month (since it's included in purchase) you can use those plans always. There is value to this feature, but I will not be subscribing on a monthly basis. I will probably spend the $77 two times a year just to see what new trade plans there are. That being said, there are tons of great opportunities with the trade plans I have in hand already.

Ok. There is no alarm, alert or email signal when a trade fires. But guess what? No big deal. One of the best things I have found about this system is there are a lot of signals and even if you are not around to get them when they fire, they are very easy to line up with later. Either enter a stop order when price has gone against you or enter at market for a better reward/risk ratio. Also, the way the renko charts draw, if there is a valid signal, you can just set your order and walk away. Price eventually gets to the stop order and puts you in. You trade this system when YOU want, set the order, and WALK AWAY. I love it. I barely spent 30 minutes at a time 3 times a day checking on trades. Now, don't get me wrong, most trades occur between london open and london close, BUUUUTTT most good forex trading is done during those hours anyway and there is no system that will consistently make you big pips taking trades during the Asian session from my experience anyway. It's hard to shift gears since I have learned on traditional charts that are time based with candles. Renko functions different and you can anticipate moves based on price action so no being glued to the screen. Literally works like this:

I wake up in the morning, check all the pairs for valid signals, place the trades, and WALK AWAY. I went about my business the rest of the day and usually a few hours later the moves had been made.

Again we only have 1 week of data so far and I will certainly keep everyone posted if this is of interest to people. I am very happy with this system so far and looking forward to seeing how it does during week two of live trading.

could be the author himself who's posted the review

You could be right, but the person that wrote the review on the other forum is a long time stand member ,before the system even came out. Not saying it could not happen, but I do not think so in this case. Below is the link

http://www.donnaforex.c0m/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

email to me from Soberman:

You're officially 'in' on the NetPicks Keltner Bells Waiting List!

While Keltner Bells isn't on the market right now, we're preparing

to release it for the very first time in the next couple of weeks.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for more info...

Good Trading,

Mark Soberman

NetPIcks Keltner Bells

"Very first time"? Apparently not true..

Scenario 1

The refund of additional $100.00 is very luring. The cost of the product at 600.00 is very high. This could be something that really works as seldom a vendor willing to pay you extra 100.00 as a refund when you do not achieve 1000pips in 30 days.

Scenario 2

On the flip side. This could be a perfect scam. At 600.00/copy. 100 people buy. The guy is more than happy to disappear after that. That's $60k for a scam. Not too shabby.

I hope it's scenario 1...

Edited by jamestan1978

Scenario 1

The refund of additional $100.00 is very luring. The cost of the product at 600.00 is very high. This could be something that really works as seldom a vendor willing to pay you extra 100.00 as a refund when you do not achieve 1000pips in 30 days.

Scenario 2

On the flip side. This could be a perfect scam. At 600.00/copy. 100 people buy. The guy is more than happy to disappear after that. That's $60k for a scam. Not too shabby.

I don't see this guy disappearing. He's pretty well known in the industry. Not saying that the system is good because I don't know, but I think he is legit.

Hopefully someone will share!

Scenario 1

Scenario 2

Netpics have been around for a while, don't think they'll be disappearing. That being said, the $100 extra back is not for it YOU make 1000 pips, it's if the system as THEY trade it and post their results for ALL pairs traded doesn't clear the 1000 pips. The deck here is stacked, read the fine print carefully folks.

Not to say it isn't good, we won't know that unless/until someone posts it for all to try.

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

Just felt I had to add this : I bought his other system The Ultimate Swing Trader with One Day Swing Trades for $400....then he goes and brings out cheaper version of One Day Swing Trades which had rules that weren't with the original system and were never mailed out as an update!!!

Here's the catch... they offer a full refund "If it doesn't make 1000 Pips or whatever value they use" BUT!!!!!! this is not what YOU make it is what THEY report in their evening video recaps and if THEY show themselves making 1000PIps over the month then you can't get a refund!!

SO in actual fact the Guarantee should say - If we can't SHOW YOU - "US" making 1000 Pips then we'll refund......

If you buy it and have a bad result for whatever reason - even if no fault of your own, if they report +1000 Pips then you can't get a refund!!!

Hope this info helps....

I'm not a Netpicks hater btw, I still use UST from time to time but felt I had to warn people about the guarantee which is tricky!!

SC69

• 1 month later...

indeed beware of this refund startegy. What he can do is take on 1 trade every day on 10 different pairs with the system. At the end of the day, of these 10 trades he can choose the best trades and report these. The faulty ones he can neglect.

So uing this strategy it is very easy for him to show making 1000 pips a month....

• 3 months later...