SHARE.....oil trading 90% accurate..ENJOY

The Password without the space was working for me - Thanks Trader99 for your effort and Thanks to niftymover for the great share.

The Content are 11 Videos about @il Trading. The Creator of the @il Academy says - he tell us a secret for having a 80% succsess trading Crude Oil Day by Day.

Question : Has anyone here show all the videos and have understand the secret ? So we can discuss here, what " the secret " are.

BTW - he has a Part 2 of his course released (600 Bucks woth) - Can we take our hands on this package ?

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I believe I am onto something. This Kuvellas fellow has renamed Macro Code as Code 2 since this first came out.

I just stumbled upon a website which lists the Macro code videos for download. The photo they used looks like it is from Macro code videos.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2s0jojt.jpg

The links given are premium ones and I could not download or find a mirror.

Can somebody please check and confirm if they are the real deal? This could be a major breakthrough since last few years.

Bump: Maybe the files will be dead before we can determine if these are the macro code :(

Edited by csn
PM name of the WWE lady in my avatar n get a prize