AxiTrader.com - OZ Broker

PuppyPower

hello,

Anyone is trading with AxiTrader?

Is this broker STP (NDD) or Market Maker? Could not find related info on their website.

They mentioned they have local servers. Any idea where these servers are located? Is there one in Hong Kong or Singapore or Shanghai?

Please kindly share your experience with this broker. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

I have been trading live account with them and found they are more reliable and better spread than HotForex and FXPrimus. So far, I do not experience any server disconnection like I used to have with Go Markets.

I've opened the account using Aslan Group as IB and earning 0.30 cash rebate. Payment was fast after month end.

A plus is that they paid interest on balance. The rate was 2% less of interest declared by RBA, which is 4.5% currently. So, we are getting 2.5% interest.

A disadvantage is that their funding methods are very limited and costly. They charged 2% for funding through credit card. But a friend of mine, who was a student from a trading school, had his first funding at no cost and had a AUD 200 credit.

Hope others will share their experience with this broker.

They have two Data centre. One in Australia and the other in Singapore.