(Needs) To Modifiy 100 % Profitable EA

This is good EA. Our team test this in past 3 months in Real a/c. It works fine. Forex peacearmy also give good report for this ea. Everyday it give 15 pips 100%. There is one chages in this ea.

This ea works only in 1 lot size . we change the lot size 2 or 5 , it will work on 1 lot size. Anybody Mql Programmer pl do the change in this ea to work in various lot size.

Eg:- Deposit 1000$, 1 lot size, 1*15 - 15 pips everyday.

Deposit 5000$, 3 Lot size. 3*15 - but it give only 15 pips everyday, not give 45$ .

we give lot size increase 3 it will work only 1 lot size.

Pl any one do this change the code in this ea.

Link:-http://www.mediafire.com/?xe9uw65dgmbowyp

change extern double MinProfit = 15.0; to 45 or any you want

This is good EA. Our team test this in past 3 months in Real a/c. It works fine. Forex peacearmy also give good report for this ea. Everyday it give 15 pips 100%. There is one chages in this ea.

This ea works only in 1 lot size . we change the lot size 2 or 5 , it will work on 1 lot size. Anybody Mql Programmer pl do the change in this ea to work in various lot size.

Eg:- Deposit 1000$, 1 lot size, 1*15 - 15 pips everyday.

Deposit 5000$, 3 Lot size. 3*15 - but it give only 15 pips everyday, not give 45$ .

we give lot size increase 3 it will work only 1 lot size.

Pl any one do this change the code in this ea.

Link:-http://www.mediafire.com/?xe9uw65dgmbowyp

Tomislav, I am already read that theard and use your modify cable run ea, muruku ea and tecnomage ea v5 also. it works very fine, it is base on ATR Indicator.

I request you , I post this theard cablerun V4,

I work in real a/c . this ea works minprofit-15, in 1 lot size, it take 15$.

I change if lot size 5 ( 5 lot). . Eg:- 5(lot size) x15 ( minprofit) =75$. this ea take profit only 15$

Pl tomislav kindly do this Sir.

Edited by numeric

hello tomislav frends i am test the ea yes i am telling the full details. my small english the ea is work very well but small mistak the ea work on for example;(1000$ deposit) fixed profit is 15 $ only but lot size bigining 1 lot the ea take the profit 15$ continew then i am more deposit 4000$ so total 5000$. i am ingrease the lot size only take profit same (15$) only 2nd time i am lot size 5 modify the EA is order exicute 5 lot then 15pip reach the order so ea close the order profit is 75$ is correct. but not take profit the ea 75$ only take profit the ea same 15$ only so the numeric

man proble is same so my dear frend the ea only problems is big lot size not multiple income that is all thank you my frends. see u again sorry for the bad english if any confusion is pls back test and demo test it the ea first lot 1 tp 15 then 2nd time 2 lot or more then multiple lot set then see the profit your dough clear thanks

Edited by chutty

Sir, We wants Risk with moneymanagement. It work automatically when the equity rises the lot size also increase or manually change.

when we deposit 1000$ the lot size is 1 lot, the equity rise 2000$ the lot size is 2 lot, but minimum profit asusall 15$ and equity rise 5000$ lot size is 5 lot, the same min profit is 15 $.

We increase the lot size the ea take only 15$ everyday.

Anybody understand pl help me.@-)[-O<

It is standard cable run, no big deal, or 100% profitable. It can easy make steady profit but you have to watch this, and use very safe MM to handle DD. It works very nice on ranging market, but just look back at history, for example:

you start trading with cable run on 18 april 2011 it opened 34 sell positions for total DD nearly 10000pips, and then go back to close all for 15 pips profit, and what if the price went higher? every account will just blow.

apple1937: TF=m15, maxlosspips and maxlosspct can close all positions to protect your account

It is standard cable run, no big deal, or 100% profitable. It can easy make steady profit but you have to watch this, and use very safe MM to handle DD. It works very nice on ranging market, but just look back at history, for example:

you start trading with cable run on 18 april 2011 it opened 34 sell positions for total DD nearly 10000pips, and then go back to close all for 15 pips profit, and what if the price went higher? every account will just blow.

apple1937: TF=m15, maxlosspips and maxlosspct can close all positions to protect your account

Are you sure that Cable V4 can open up to 34 positions? If I put maxlosspips = 100, does it mean that the Stop Lose per trade is 100 pips? How about maxlotpct? :)

Are you sure that Cable V4 can open up to 34 positions? If I put maxlosspips = 100, does it mean that the Stop Lose per trade is 100 pips? How about maxlotpct? :)

If U put maxlosspips = 100, then it close all open positions when DD reach -100pips, but if u do this i dont know if it can be profitable in long run, dont think so. Maxlosspct is % (percent) account when it should close all negative.

sir, it works in GBPUSD M1

Indo run is different ea / cable run is different ea

Indo run have various indicators ie ATR, CCI etc. dont confiuse it.

I request cablerun v4 pl add the risk and mm only.

The recommended Time frame for the EA is 15M....

By the way, what are the maximum trades opened by this EA within a session? Do all the trades closed when reaching your preset " Minlosspips = 100"?

Tomislav Pl I request you do the indorun V1.4 settings "Autolotsize" (Automatic Lotsize based on Account Balance) and (Risk Factor on which the Lotsize increases) programme or add in CABLERUN EA.

Anyone programmer are do this.

Link for IndoRun ea:-http://www.multiupload.com/42IMCDENTD