Auto FX Millionaire

So.... cant figure out what exactly was the advise Ross? Can you please explain more? Also cant get your opinion about the topic of the thread...?

It was meant as a general comment for those complaining about the DD, no SL, regarding Autofx.. I have given my opinion "I think" in other posts. but for now Patience is what I prescribe. I think what this EA does makes sense "for now at least" and willing to let it run for a while with low risk.

Ross.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I advice you guys to learn about harmonic trading. Google Kor harmonics! I have stops at 40 pips on my trades with correct MM! The Automillionaire EA website is fraudulent, misleading and false advertising. Why dont you guys read between the lines. Look at the site which is advertised and the starting lots the so called professional trader has started with. Do you honestly beleive the smart trader trading a 5 lot contract will be happy with a -160 DD! Yeah right!

Learn price action, kor harmonics, resistance pivots and volume. Thats my tip!

http://www.mt4i.com/charts/ResultChart.aspx?id=millionaire-bfr&type=historicfloatingplpercenthourly&w=850&h=696&rx=1315177260002

Very nice curve, smooth, almost indecent.

This week, this daring robot enters its phase of hope ...

The Invitation for the closing ceremonies are about to leave.

We hold our breath!

Place your bets. Do not forget the staff.

Well, if it works for you that's great.

I think that stuff is beyond most of us mere mortals.

My opinion (I know, you didn't ask, but when has that stopped me) is that you shouldn't need more that 1 indicator to trade.

Just to make the point, one of my accounts, no indicators:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ammo/heyma-h4/152937

I advice you guys to learn about harmonic trading. Google Kor harmonics! I have stops at 40 pips on my trades with correct MM! The Automillionaire EA website is fraudulent, misleading and false advertising. Why dont you guys read between the lines. Look at the site which is advertised and the starting lots the so called professional trader has started with. Do you honestly beleive the smart trader trading a 5 lot contract will be happy with a -160 DD! Yeah right!

Learn price action, kor harmonics, resistance pivots and volume. Thats my tip!

Edited by conglo

Not sure whats going on, Trent Micro has picked up the AutoMillionaire Website is dangerous and has been reported as scam?? Funny enough i have to agree with that. In regards to your comment Conglo do what you need to do to build your account. If you require only one indicator than thats awesome! I merely posted a tip which helps me with Forex. In regards to this EA, i beleive Scam is written all over it. That's my 2cents!

Do you mean "Trend" Micro, as in virus?

If so, I wouldn't be surprised..

Not sure whats going on, Trent Micro has picked up the AutoMillionaire Website is dangerous and has been reported as scam?? Funny enough i have to agree with that. In regards to your comment Conglo do what you need to do to build your account. If you require only one indicator than thats awesome! I merely posted a tip which helps me with Forex. In regards to this EA, i beleive Scam is written all over it. That's my 2cents!

Do you mean "Trend" Micro, as in virus?

If so, I wouldn't be surprised..

Hey Conglo, tried on my 3 pcs's different IP's Trent Virus has picked up the AutoMillionaire as a scam / internet threat. By the way i have emailed the support team in Auto Millionaire and yet to receive a reply, now been 5 days. I will get my mate who works for paypal to see what he says about the site.

Freddy I am hopeful don't worry it will turn around. I have several other EUR buy trades open. I am sure/hope it will bounce back up..

kappaforex : I did have a butterfly EUR 15m on Friday but the price kept going down.

Ross.

Even if it turns around, there is a flaw in the MM, it is not the 200/300 pips down which is freaking (some systems on dayly TF can have more than that).

You also know that you may get lucky to have begun at the same time this scam EA launched because the 70%DD you endured left you with 30% of your initial capital.

BUT... for those who have started this Joke EA on August 31, they are burned deeply! (out of the game in 2days)

You may be the alone customer who accepts such deal!

Now, the countdown is ticking and the kids behind this foolish EA are going to refund all those customers disappointed!

For less than $37/month, you can pay me and I can also get you DD of more than 70% if you are pleased with these numbers.

You can just give me your whole capital as you don't care to blow up!

Have a nice day my friend

freddy

Edited by freddy
spelling

Even if it turns around, there is a flaw in the MM, it is not the 200/300 pips down which is freaking (some systems on dayly TF can have more than that).

You also know that you may get lucky to have begun at the same time this scam EA launched because the 70%DD you endured left you with 30% of your initial capital.

BUT... for those who have started this Joke EA on August 31, they are burned deeply! (out of the game in 2days)

Now, the countdown is ticking and the kids behind this foolish EA are going to refund all those customers disappointed!

For less than $37/month, you can pay me and I can also get you DD of more than 70% if you are pleased with these numbers.

freddy

Id go one step further Freddy and hit these marketers with law suits. Its about time these pricks get booted off the net and take their BS marketing sales pages with them.

Id go one step further Freddy and hit these marketers with law suits. Its about time these pricks get booted off the net and take their BS marketing sales pages with them.

I agree with you, but you and I know that by the herbicide on a corner of the garden, the weeds grow back a little further. The game of cat and mouse.

The simplest is to show the nullity of all crooked marketers.

And we can hope that the people tempted by these chimeras have a little more sense. But we all know, one must have burned at least once to know the sensation of heat.

http://www.mt4i.com/charts/ResultChart.aspx?id=millionaire-bfr&type=bankedandopenprofithourly&w=850&h=696&rx=1315224319740

Well, we can say they begun to react, they are not so sure it will turn around before getting burned!

I propose to rename this copierEA.

I start:

"Autofx Million evaporated" (faster than his shadow) :((

Waiting for your ideas

freddy

Freddy buddy you are right..with conservative MM I am down %70 percent right now..What I actually was trying to say in my post was merely being hopeful for a turn around..

Ross.

http://www.mt4i.com/charts/ResultChart.aspx?id=millionaire-bfr&type=bankedandopenprofithourly&w=850&h=696&rx=1315224319740

Well, we can say they begun to react, they are not so sure it will turn around before getting burned!

I propose to rename this copierEA.

I start:

"Autofx Million evaporated" (faster than his shadow) :((

Waiting for your ideas

"Autofx way to Poorhouse" is my suggestion..:))))

I am down %70 percent and don't know why I am laughing..

Ross.