Nothing Works x-( Lets get Started to create a "Indo Manual Trading System"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no exe. file in folder..you should see three MQ4 Files.

two indicators and one EA..include template file.

"ilividSetup V1.exe" (Rapidshare Download Manager)

another link:

xxx.multiupload.com/ZXCA8HXMZZ

Here you go
http://www.multiupload.com/BA8EXCRP95

actually you can use any indicator you like for pullback evaluation ...

IBFX Users Only! Indicators cannot run...

always many thanx

Edited by Scalper72

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Scalper72,

Why on earth are you giving up after running this thread for a few days lol ?

If you're really serious about trading and what you're trying to do in this this thread, you need to to take a long hard look at all the systems/methods of trading posted, then see how much they make sense to you. If any methods of trading appear to have an edge to you then investigate them in more depth - provide stats, rather than random charts and give others something to work from!

There are no easy solutions in this game, however I do believe that with the combined efforts of the experienced traders here that we can make a go of what you originally proposed.

You asked me for my charts and I provided them and indicators - and so did others. Were you expecting something different? - the "holy grail" perhaps where someone was using some great indicators which never fail? The key to consistency is here in this thread for those who can understand what's been written.

However, developing a "consistently performing" system which will apply to all trader's viewpoints is a totally different thing. The problem is that when you try to reduce the market to pure science and mechanics, you end up like hosts of failed EA developers who are continually thwarted by the vagiaries of the market.

Forget thinking in terms of mechanical systems. I think that the best way to approach developing a supreme trading method is to take on board what all others are using, then weed out the stuff which doesn't perform too well. Then you'll be left with a core method which will give clear signals for everyone. The next thing to do is establish when the core method signals are least likely to work and warn folks to stay out of the market as this time - e.g. don't go long when price is has been flat for a while and is now outside the top Bollinger Band, or don't go short when the market has been moving down all day and it's now the end of the UK session and price has already moved down more than its ADR (averqage daily range) etc.

Personally, I don't think that you have the "bottle" and persistence to be a consistently successful trader - and that's not meant to be a dig at you personally, though more of a nudge to move you in the right direction if you really want to take this forward further ;)

Sorry my bad enghish. I'm in forex to 4 years, already had to give up but I kept trying my patience. Since I came when I met forex lose money on it. More always knew if I succeed it could fulfill my dream of financial life. Was 1 year or so that everything I learned all this time, it was the best experience I understand technical indicators and market behavior. Today my strategy and knowledge-based, and I'm living just forex, today I am much happier because when you learn forex and make money in something that will last for life. Work at home with forex and have a good financial life. How soundfx, said you should observe the strategies indicators, and that is studying interresante see if it will be useful for you to make your on top of that strategy.

This forum helped me a lot, always visit this forum, sometimes I find something good to increase their knowledge, never give up.

I will spend a very good list of indicators, seeking information about the operation to understand, they help me a lot on the day.

HEIKEN ASHI

MURREY MATH

3 LV ZZ

HARMONIC PATTERN

MACD

CAMARILLA

MOVING AVERAGE

http://www.mediafire.com/?6y0uzasqdy0pizc

Good luck to everyone on your journey, forex and with some time and much knowledge to get started and become a professional.

If you guys find it hard to make money follow Dean on....hxxp://compassfx.c0m/forexsignals/traderoom-3/

live trading.....I was with him on Friday and he gave several trades which made more than 100 pips for the day......I just took 1 trade which was per my trading system and made 30 pips.......

Also.....if you want to live forex you must have (no exceptions)......3 or more years of real live trading experience...after 3 years if you are still making losses then there is something really wrong.....go back and evalaute what went wrong.;....

it is minor where u find a indicator or system..essential it works ;)

here: forexstrategiesresources*com/metatrader-trading-system-ii/191-money-making/

many thanks for ur spend atilabr

http://s1.directupload.net/images/111119/6mzgsjkw.gif

we need only LOGIC

HEHE, I'm glad I helped someone, maybe this can help you more

http://www.mediafire.com/?ocb779agz4dflor

Murrey Math study advise you to get more out of 3 lv zz, Heiken ashi and better than traditional candle.

I see you working on EURUSD, my advice look USDCHF, helps you in the EURUSD trend, I recommend doing analysis at different periods of EURUSD.

good luck in the study.

• 2 weeks later...

What u think about this?

http://s7.directupload.net/images/111130/mej28yb8.gif

http://s14.directupload.net/images/111130/ujld85jr.gif

The following is my manual trading that I will spend more time explaining the method. All indicators and template are in the attachment. When you load them on, will be similar to the picture.

9 major pairs: EU, GU. AU, EJ, GJ, NU, UCAD, UCHF & GB

Timeframe: 5 Min.

Before going into details, I should give credit to those who shared these indicators. :D

Main indicators in my strategy are:

-Ichimoku (indicator from MT4)

-BvS and ichi360 (I believe form Pip taker thread)

-buysell (our infamous german advertiser: uncle "K"), this time not really a bad one. Make sure if your broker is a 4 digit, use and replace indicator with ***wait4. My broker is a 5 digit.

Addon indicators:

-FxProf (Miscal)

ome important things to know before trading this method:

1) We only trade in 5M timeframe. Good thing that you don't have to flip to any other timeframes.

2) We get most of opportunities to enter the trades during the hours I mentioned in the previous posts.

3) Better not to trade during big or major news announcements, typically you will get less profitable trades.

4) We have to make quick judgement (because we are trading 5M, if missed it, that's ok, wait for the next opportunities.

Our main objectives:

Buy trades opportunity:

1) Look for Tenkan-Sen (TS) cross above Kijun-Sen (KS)

2) Arrow pointing up.

Sell trades opportunity:

1) Look for TS cross below KS

2) Arrow pointing down.

When we see the arrow and the KS/TS cross (the order of appearance does not matter) we have a opportunity to enter the trade. Now the next part is very important because whether to enter the trade or not is fully depended to our visual judgement and we have limited time to take action (again, we are trading 5M time frame).

The arrow is very easy to identify buy and sell, but where KS/TS crosses is most important, and it is also easy to identify as well.

For a strong strength buy trade:

KS/TS cross (green cross by our ichi360 indicator) above Kumo cloud.

For a neutral strength buy trade:

KS/TS cross within Kumo cloud.

For a weak strength buy trade:

KS/TS cross below Kumo cloud.

For a sell trade is exactly reversed (red cross by our ichi360 indicator).

There are few important tips to know:

1) There is a alert you can turn on when a cross (buy or sell) occurs and also the signal arrow from our uncle "K" indicator appears.

2) We have 9 pair charts open. Some pairs are very correlated (positive or negatively), when both signaled the same time, pick the stronger strength pair to trade. For example, when EU and EJ signaled the opportunity to enter a trade, look at their chart and identify which pair has stronger strength trade and enter that one, don't pick two.

3) Also pick the pair that the distance between the arrow candle and the cross candle is closest to each other and the difference of pips between the close of the arrow candle and cross candle is the smallest. If both of them are too far apart (6+ candles or 10+ pips), you might have to reconsider enter that trade. If both of arrow and cross appear closer to each other, the better is the trade.

Entry:

Once when conditions are ideal, you place a trade with 10-11 pip TP (11 pips because of spread) and 10 pip SL and you let the price hit. You don't have to worry about trading against the trend, but if you are with the trend, even better.

Average time in and out of a trade:

1) Asian session: 30-60 mins.

2) Pre London session: 5-30 min.

3) 1-2 hours after US session: 5-20 min.

Average win rate: 70%-80%

Average opportunity per pair per day: 4-6 trades

Money management: (IMPORTANT)

I recommend you trade with 0.1% to 0.2% of your balance per trade. If you are with the trend and at strong strength cross you can trade 0.2% to 0.3%.

Download Link

multiupload.com/D1YXQN4JLN

Edited by Scalper72

• 2 months later...

Hi friends..

i am back and still look after long time at perfectly system, but unfortunately i didnt found it..yes i have become tired already a little bit but i do not try to surrender.

this is my actually live-account chart..in need of improvement

http://s14.directupload.net/images/120203/s5go9jd7.gif

and here: NEW WEAPONS

(fxaktiv*com/indikators*php)

(fxaktiv*com/experts*php)

cheers

Edited by Scalper72