Best System Monorail 28bullbear

Member can not believe it's under the nose of something new in the form of carrots, I say that a frida ****** as you are. This is for you as a personal insult, and I like it when I annoy you a freebie freebie plush

Ask illusions I do not sell the product. And I share the Swami will not

I've already figured out which of you is ready to meanness

newbie111

frida

Because you have a few arguments and baseless

Who's next?

You are cracked and mentally problem.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You crack and mental problems. Once again you have a problem I have no problems I have a stable mind if you're interested. You are like little children show give candy take away crying

Such smug self-assured will not spit straight ha ha ha

Damn I like your anger

1) Traders and investors who follow the vague guesses, hints, rumors, newspaper

chatter and the so-called "inside information" does not have any chance of success.

While they will not follow the carefully thought-out plan based on knowledge of the demand

and suggestions, they are doomed to failure.

More than twenty years of training and experience give me a right to give you a clear, if-

is applicable in practice, a set of rules and guidelines that will lead you to success, if you will-

Dete to follow. A person can not achieve any significant success if it

does not want to learn from their past experiences. You can not get anything significant pro-

one hundred so. For success must be paid time, money, or the analysis of previous errors.

2) You are a good half of you do not even know the words of an insider

3) Each trader must remember that the first drawback - it is overstocking, the second - do not place an order limiting the losses, the third - a fatal mistake - the multiplication of losses. Eliminate these three mistakes and you will succeed.

4) Remember that wild market manipulation caused feverish. A sharp rise or fall rate increases your imagination, increases the fears and hopes, but you lose common sense. Therefore, in extreme markets try to keep a cool head.

5) I can tell you from my experience that getting the inside information it is impossible, and the sooner you will throw out the idea that it will help you, from the head, the more likely you are lucky on the stock exchange.

Example: If you're game those with the man in poker, whether you expect that he will show you my card? Of course, you are takes, that he would never do. Otherwise, you will win all his money. Whoever he was - a banker, a manipulator, an investor or someone else - why should you will talk about their plans.

6) "Nobody can understand it, to know what he is not prepared, even if it is an object

in front of the nose. The secret, which is a pharmacist, without fear, tell a carpenter, he may-

when you do not talk to another pharmacist. "Emerson.

Edited by pawel

Gentlemen & Ladies

Yet again another thread has resorted to name calling and petty squabbling.

Can we please cease and desist, channel your efforts and concentrate on why this board is here in the first place?

Rgds

RM

Once again you have a problem I have no problems I have a stable mind if you're interested. You are like little children show give candy take away crying

Such smug self-assured will not spit straight ha ha ha

Damn I like your anger

You never did give the website of the seller for those of us who want to take a look.

hello friends.....looks like a great discussion is going on about the gann signal systems...

well i searched on the internet and finally found the

"sales page"

the system costs around 280$ and the link to the site is

hxxp://kalculatorganna.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=216:photos-in-puerto-rico&catid=61:what-ive-been-doing

its in russian language ..so u definitely need the google translation..

cheers

dhinesh

Lagi pada ng ributin Gann Signal System ya?Ane ngga sengaja nemu nih di gudang senjata, sama ngga ya? Numpang nampang pict nih plus bumbu Gradasi Background:

http://i.imgur.com/P7AK6.png?1

All saw your picture. Share the indicators and template

Guest advanced

All this indicators are taken from system made by Hard777 on tsd free forum.(Originaly it is Hard777 system, candles coled "obo trend bars".If some body need-jast write...I can poste...

Best luck !

All this indicators are taken from system made by Hard777 on tsd free forum.(Originaly it is Hard777 system, candles coled "obo trend bars".If some body need-jast write...I can poste...

Best luck !

This is My Creation System.. and.. i'm Sorry .. i'm Not Free Share..

the picture below just as evidence to confirm it, not to show off.

Note : If you want look Full Screen, may be you can Click Right Mouse and choose Look Pictured (FireFox Browser). Thank's

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9444/aud11indoinvestasi2.png

Colour Candle...

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/5744/aud11indoinvestasi3.png

Edited by SEFC

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

Note : If you want look Full Screen, may be you can Click Right Mouse and choose Look Pictured (FireFox Browser). Thank's

Colour Candle...

This one looks similar, just the setting is faster:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4505/dv4.gif

But remember that all indicator base system are lagging and work only during trending markets (like example :may 15 - 17) while the market only trending 20 % of the time. Yet, if you could disciplined to follow the rule (playing the odds as TRADING IN THE ZONE) you will win in the long term (as Las Vegas House does over and over) using any system like SEFC of this one.

Look this April 30 till 11 May with the same setting:

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9263/dv41.gif

How many times you could be profit/loss before get in to the May 15th

So how to profit with such system? disciplined to follow the system, apply 1:2 Risk Reward Ratio, count win/loss over 20 trades. If you'd like to lift if more apply Money management of "YTC PAT" and "Trading In The Zone" to take max profit since we'll never know when the price is going to home run or choppy correction.

How many times you could be profit/loss before get in to the May 15th

So how to profit with such system? disciplined to follow the system, apply 1:2 Risk Reward Ratio, count win/loss over 20 trades. If you'd like to lift if more apply Money management of "YTC PAT" and "Trading In The Zone" to take max profit since we'll never know when the price is going to home run or choppy correction.

Great....

I Agree with " disciplined to follow the system, apply 1:2 Risk Reward Ratio" and Long trades.. not chopy or scalper trade system..

Thank you..

Colour Candle...

Hello SEFC, it's good to hear from you. Please believe that I mean disrespect to you. You are one of my Icons. But you now have students that come here and flaunt what you are teaching them and sharing with them. They are very fortunate to have the privilege, of being you students. But they rub it in our faces because we do not have the honor of being your students.

That's the reason that I say such harsh things. It's not nice of them.

I have read in previous posts a long time ago that some other members showed you disrespect. I joined in 2009 and it was probably before my time, but I do remember seeing you, and Kardel Sharpeye post every now and then as well as others.

I was just a wet behind the ear newbie, and was just starting out.

What I can't understand is, why would you guys just get my hopes up and just disappear? I along with lots of others would be very fortunate to absorb the teachings that you can give us. I am not Indonesian, but I love all people. We are all Children Of God.

Why make us pay for the ignorance of those whom said mean things to you? Even more important, how can we new members make amends for the horrible acts of past members. Just tell us.

We are willing to show our devotion to you to get you back Home.

Here is where you belong.

Bahasa Indonesia :

Mr.Newbie111

Saya tahu anda adalah orang yang baik dan penuh perhatian pada forum ini.

Saya saat ini sebenarnya sudah memasuki masa pensiun dari dunia forum apapun, dan mulai mengajar dengan memberikan workshop / pelatihan kepada murid-murid saya yang bernaung di organisasi IFC di seluruh negara Indonesia. Dalam hal ini saya bukan seorang Rasisme, namun bertahun-tahun yang lampau, banyak hasil karya saya, yang saya beri gratis telah disalah gunakan oleh orang-orang yang ada di forum juga. Bahkan saya pernah sangat kecewa dengan beberapa murid saya di forum-forum Luar negri lainnya.

Oleh karenanya di Usia saya yang sudah mendekati 50 tahun ini, saya ingin hidup tenang, mencari uang sendiri di market forex dan mencari beberapa murid saja yang bisa saya jadikan panutan di kemudian hari. Saya tahu banyak orang pandai dan juga berbakat di dunia ini.

Anda pernah mengatakan di forum ini juga, bahwa anda heran, mengapa sekarang saya memungut biaya untuk system trading saya kan ? Nah saya sampaikan sekali lagi, bahwa pada dasarnya saya pribadi tidak pernah memungut apapun dari setiap murid-murid saya sebelum sebuah organisasi pendidikan kami dirikan. Anda pasti mengerti bahwa setiap organisasi memerlukan dana agar dapat bertahan dalam melangsungkan kegiatannya. Oleh karena itu maka kami pun mencoba untuk menjual system trading itu guna kelangsungan keuangan pada organisasi kami. Dan kini anda sudah mengerti alasan saya untuk menjual system tersebut ?

Banyak orang hanya ingin menjadi kolektor system trading bahkan dengan kata-kata yang sangat keras mengecam dan sok ahli trade di forex padahal mereka tidak berarti apapun. Nah orang-orang demikianlah yang saya hindari di forum. Mereka biasanya minta pada saya dengan cara yang salah dan tidak sopan. Oleh karenanya sejak awal tahun 2010 saya sudah tidak memposting lagi indicator saya secara gratis di forum tetapi hanya sudah menyerahkan pengelolaannya kepada Organisasi IFC itu sebagai pengelolanya.

Jika bukan hanya tertarik pada system saya, melainkan anda memang mau maju, sukses dan belajar bersama, maka anda dapat bergabung bersama komunitas kami.

SEFC.

English Version Via Google translator...

Mr. Newbie111

I know you are a good person and attentive on this forum.

I currently had in fact entered a period of retirement from the world forum of any kind, and began teaching with the workshop/training to my students who take shelter in the IFC'S organizations throughout the country Indonesia. In this case I am not a Racist, but many years ago, a lot of the work I do, I give free has been misused by people in the forum as well. Even I've been very disappointed with some of my students in the forums of other foreign.

Therefore in my age who are already approaching 50 years of this, I want to live quietly, looking for its own money in the forex market and finding some disciples could I make it look up to at a later date. I know many people are clever and well talented in this world.

You've said in this forum as well, that you wonder, why I am now charging for my trading system right? Well I say again, that basically I personally never picked up any of my students before an educational organization we founded. Surely you understand that every organization requires funding in order to carry out its activities persisted in. Therefore, we also tried to sell the system to the financial trading that continuity in our Organization. And now you've understood my reasons to sell the system?

Many people just want to be the collector system trading even with words that are very loud and blasted the trade on forex expert snobs when they don't mean anything. Well people so that I avoid at the forum. They usually ask me the wrong way and disrespectful. Therefore, since the beginning of 2010 I've not post again my indicator for free on the forum already handed over the operations but only to organizations that IFC as its administrators.

If it were not only interested in my system, but you do want progress, success and learn together, then you can join our community.

SEFC.

Below i give explanation in "How to use any color candle.." and i will give you my one collection candle color indi.. Name of this indi = #Cafe Bar .. no protection, no time limit, no time bomb, no payment to me.. and no decompile again... ;)

You can download at :

http://www.filefactory.com/file/375l9u4046bv/n/_Cafe_Bar.ex4#_Cafe_Bar.ex4

set input :

Coding1 = 4

Coding2 = 10

if you want scalp : you can set

coding1 < 4 example = 2

coding2 <10 example = 6

oke.. now you can exploration .. what your set ...

Thank You.. End of my communication.. i will rest again..

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8071/aud11indoinvestasi4.png

Edited by SEFC

Guest advanced

SEFC-sorry 4 the confusion ...

I mean "Ganna Signals System". Originally advertised by Pawel in poste # 157. (Ganns system shudnt be on this topic-If some one want discution on Ganns system...need make a new topic) .

In this system, all indicators have been derived from Hard777 system.

Only candles "Obo trend bars" , added voice horn Buy/Sell,and "Fibo TP" levels due to take proffit literal version (original-digital version)

P / S

CAUTION

DONT BELIEVE to Pawel ... He is a gambler and a liar.

On this forum, he assure he use "Ganna Signal System"... Post # 157

In Russian forum, he assure that use- "Mauro's Market Maker Method with no echoes".

You can see here> http://pitforex.com/index.php?topic=1196.msg9013 # msg9013

Sorry for my english

Guest advanced

I mean "Ganna Signals System". Originally advertised by Pawel in poste # 157. (Ganns system shudnt be on this topic-If some one want discution on Ganns system...need make a new topic) .

In this system, all indicators have been derived from Hard777 system.

Only candles "Obo trend bars" , added voice horn Buy/Sell,and "Fibo TP" levels due to take proffit literal version (original-digital version)

P / S

CAUTION

In Russian forum, he assure that use- "Mauro's Market Maker Method with no echoes".

Sorry for my english

P / S

CAUTION

Sorry for my english

Yes, I use not only this style of trading.

The boy is a liar and a beggar is you think before you speak or want to blame.

Not knowing the ford do not go into the water

Did I mention that I do not sell their systems and others, too.

You can accuse me of anything but for all you have to pay the boy understood.

P/S For those who do not understand and did not read in my life

Most market participants base their trading plans on the market analysis.

But we must not forget that the market analysis and implementation of trade, there are two independent directions.

The market analysis identifies one important information, such as changing the direction of the trend or the achievement of market support.

Trading Plan, in turn, must have specific rules for your actions on the market.

And therein lies the difference. Market analysis can tell you, for whatever reason to do anything.

Trading plan tells you what to take at this time.

This junction of two lines, which is a key step to becoming a successful trader.

All aspects of both trends - market analysis and trading plan, such as rules of entry and

output, money-management and other details - must be in harmony.

If your technical work indicates that the trend has changed direction, the same signal should give you a definition of what exactly to do at this point in the market.

In this article I present a unique method of technical analysis, as well as the trading plan, called "Basic Trading Plan."

I will explain the technique is called "Gann swing trading", which uses a trend-following rules and trend reversals.

The base plan includes all the necessary details, such as rules of entry and exit from the market, technology

position sizing, stop losses, and others.

In the simplest case, the plan must contain the following:

1. Techniques determine the overall direction of the market. (Main Line

price movements, for example - the main trend).

2. Determine the trend for trade. (In other words, the direct

movement of prices at the moment).

3. Determining support and resistance zones (Fibonacci).

4. The points of action (rule input, output, pyramiding, etc.).

Five. Technique for managing capital. Which may include the following:

a) The amount of capital required to trade.

b) Rules of stops and reversals (Stop & Stop / reversal).

c) How to protect profits.

d) The percentage of equity to the transaction (this rule may vary according to the plan).

With the trading plan, which includes all of these provisions, you may be ready to trade.

Edited by pawel